🎵 Ohh boy, you looking like you like what you see
Won't you come over and check up on it
I'ma let you work up on it
Ladies let 'em check up on it, watch it while he check up on it
Dip it, pop it, twerk it, stop it, check on me tonight 🎵

Enjoying my lunch break, my hands gripped the steering wheel as I belted out lyrics, and only half of my Subway sandwich chilled out on the passenger side.

"Oohhh you watchin' me shake it, I see it in ya face, Ya can't take it, it's blazin', you watch me in amazement ayeeee!!!"

But suddenly my twerk and eating session came to an end, thanks to a phone call.

"Who the... interrupting me!"

Grabbing my phone off the top of the dashboard, I glanced at the incoming call.

TAFKAMBF
(The Artist Finally Known as Mia's Baby Father)

"Oh boy.. Ah hello?"

"You lied."

"Ummm.. hello?"

"You said she'd come around."

"Yeah its only been a couple days."

"A couple of days is too long."

Silence.

"She called the wedding off, Brooke. What am I going to do now? The woman of my dreams no longer wants me."

Truly, my heart broke for the guy. He sounded miserable, beyond miserable.

"I messed up, I'm always messing good things up. She doesn't want to see me. She doesn't want to come home, what if I never see her again? What if she doesn't let me meet my child?"

"She's going to let you see your child Prince. You and I both know she's better than that."

"You've got to help me."

"What? Wait I mean... how? I'm at work."

"You at work on the phone?"

"No. I mean well yes, I'm on my lunch break and I only have about fifteen minutes to spare. There's not much I can do at this point other than try to talk to—"

"Oh!" He interjected. "But there is."

"What?"

"Come pick me up."

"What?" I cackled. "And do what? You're crazy..."

"Yeah you're right I am."

"Hm?"

"Crazy about your best friend and my unborn child."

"Okay okay..." I sighed. "But I'm not understanding. Why do I have to drive you?"

"You're the ploy Brooke, there ain't no way I can drive my car and get into that house."

"I see. Well now I just have to concoct a lie in order to leave work."

**