"Woah! Did you do this?" Jinyoung asks while pointing on Bobby's face.

I shrug with a smug smile. He just shake his head while smiling. Good thing he parked his car beside Bobby's car, so it's not much a hassle moving his body to the other car.

"Are we just gonna pile them up here?"

I asks when there's already three unconscious persons in the backseat.

"Ah yes?" He laugh.

"Silly, we should have bring the van and not your car." I said pushing Bobby inside the backseat.

I closed the door and look into the direction of the club.

"Limario, aren't you done yet?" I asks on the other line.

"I need help, this one is so touchy!" She whined under her breath but just enough to be heard.

Jinyoung and I giggle.

"I'll go, you stay here." I instructed Jinyoung before getting back to the club.

Fitting myself in the crowd I saw Lisa being pinned in the whole with a guy. My blood boiled and marched towards them.

"Come on, just one night." I heard the guy says.

"Hey." I tap his back and when he turn around I punched him using the same iron knuckle I used to knocked Bobby off.

Lisa quickly catch his body before falling into the floor.

"Opps! I knocked him off, which means I got two." I smirk at Lisa and she just pouted.

"What? Nooo!" She whined.

"You lost, my wallet will be feed again." I laugh helping her to get the guy out of the club.
...

After sending those stupid drug dealers to Jin, he dismissed us quickly. They find out that Bobby is their leader, how lucky of me.

"I feel so sticky." Lisa groan wiping her hands with the wet wipes.

"Your girlfriend is at our place. Should we get them something to eat?" I asks while driving.

"Sure. Chaeyoung eat a lot." She giggle.

"And you eat her a lot." I laugh earning a smack on my arm.

We stopped by in a convenient store. I bought ice cream for my Jendeuk and other snacks.

When we reached the building, Lisa and I are pushing each other while walking.

"Should we knock or break the door?" Lisa asks while staring at the door.

"Break it and I will replace you as our door." I glared at her getting my card key on the process.

"I'm just kidding, I suggest we should use the key." She smiles nervously.

Opening the door, I heard something making for me to stop walking. Lisa bumped on my back causing her to groan.

"Why did you--"

"Sshh!" I say walking slowly.

"Why?" She asks closely following me.

"Did you heard that?" I whisper.

"Heard what?" She asks furrowing.

"That's right. Right there."

Both Lisa and I gape with widen eyes when we heard the moan clearly.

"Are they?" Lisa gasps covering her mouth.

I didn't answer her and marched towards Jennie's room. I busted the door open causing Jennie and Chaeyoung scream in surprise.

"What the fuck!" Jennie shouts throwing us the pillow. I dodge it but Lisa is at my back so she was hit by it.

"What are you guys doing?" I asks observing them.

"What do you think we're doing!?" Jennie hissed.

"Hmm..." I scartch my head while looking on the bed, Jennie's laptop is there.

"Are you guys watching porn!?" Lisa blurted out earning another flying pillow to her face.

"We're not like you!" Jennie huffs.

"We are just watching movies." Chaeyoung says pointing on the laptop.

"A porn movie?" Lisa butt in again.

"I swear Lisa, just one more word. I'm gonna flip this bed into your face." Jennie gritted.

I chuckled when Lisa pouted and cross her arms in a childish way.

"What movie are you watching? We heard moaning." I say climbing up from the bed before settling beside Jennie.

"I can't remember the title." Jennie shrug. "Wait..." she sniff me and furrowed her brows.

"What?" I asks. "Do I smell bad?"

"You smell like smoke and..." I choke when she grab my collar. "...you smell like a guy." She squinted her eyes at me.

Lisa burst out laughing upon hearing it. Jennie and I glared at her causing her to shut up.

"I'm just gonna prepare the foods. Chaeng, would you mind helping me?" Lisa says.

"Yeah, sure. I'll help you."

Both of them exit the room leaving Jennie and I. I think I'm facing my death right now. I gulp hard while looking back at Jennie who's too furious right now.

"Are you chea--"

"Of course not!" I quickly cut her off.

"Then why you smell like a guys perfume!?"  She grip harder on my collar.

Oh dear Lord, help me.

"We have a mission earlier, and it's in a club. We need to capture those drug dealers and pretend as a costumer. The guy I deal with is a touchy one. But I swear I didn't let him kiss me. I swear to God, Jesus Christ, Lord and to you my Jennie that it's just a mission. I even punched him with iron knuckle and broke his nose." I ramble closing my eyes.

"Oh, okay." I sigh when she let me go. "I'm just making sure that things are on the right point." She say brushing my collar to straighten it back.

"I only love you, only you. Remember that, okay? I will never ever cheat on you." I say pecking on her lips.

She crack a smile and become the most soft person I ever see. Showing those gummy smile and fluffy cheeks. I shake my head while smiling, her mood swings too fast. Earlier she can kill someone just by her stare, but now she can melt anyone with her smile.

"I'll remember that. And I love you too."

I was about to kiss her but her hand landed on my face.

"Whyyyyy?" I whined.

"Go take a bath first, I don't like your smell." She grumble.

I groan and stood up.

"What are you doing?" She asks while chuckling when I started stripping my clothes.

"Stripping?" I smirk.

She rolled her eyes and turn her back on me.

"Go strip naked inside the bathroom Jisoo." She say tapping on her laptop.

"You sure you don't want to see me stripping infront of you?" I tease.

She turn around to look at me and stood up, walking closer to me. She pushed me until my back hit the wall.

"I like it when I'm the one who's stripping you..." She husks on my ear that made me turn on easily. "...but kids are here and I don't want them to know and count how many times you will scream my name."

I groan when she bit my earlobe and walk away. Leaving me weak and breathless.

"Oh Lord." I breathe out composing myself. "I really need a cold bath!"
...