The Island

(Ok, hi I'm the owner! I just wanted to let you know that these smuts suck and my writing really gets better at my chapter "Take it" So I highly recommend skipping until then ☺️)
⚠️Sexual content ⚠️

*You and Colby have been dating for 2 and half years and have never had sex. You guys have sorta talked about it but never showed and interest at all. Your a virgin and he's not because he's Colby Brock.*

Colby drove to your house after he got done filming with Sam. He had texted you he had a bad day and you decided to surprise him. When Colby gets to your house, you run outside and give him a big bear hug. He holds you by the waist and he starts kissing you on the neck and starts to laugh. You playfully kiss his cheek and invite him inside.

You gave him a cake you made. He smiled and said, "Thank you y/n, but this isn't the only cake I will have tonight." You looked at him and bit your lip. You grabbed him by the the hair and started kissing him roughly. He picked you up and put you on your island. One of your legs was wrapped around Colbys waist and the other was up on the island. He started undressing you starting with your pants and shirt. He slowly took off your bra and then put his hand in your panties. He started rubbing your clit with his finger and then put 3 of his fingers in your wet vagina. You moaned really loud and started bitting Colby's arm. He pulled his arm away and grabbed both of your arms and pinned them up against the sink. He took his hand away and went over to your closet and grabbed a rope out. He tied you to the sink.

He pulled your underwear down with his teeth making you moan as his breath hit your inner thighs. He rubbed his hard cock on your vagina making you beg for it. You screamed, "JUST FUCK ME PLEASE" He slammed into you hard making you scream and cum. You orgasmed so hard your vocal cords felt like they were ripping. You grabbed your throat and started choking yourself because he wasn't doing it. He caught the hint, pinned your hand to the side and using his other hand he choked you. You couldn't breath at all.

{20 minutes later}

You were laying on your couch naked on top of Colby who was also naked. You two laid there until you said, "That was by far the best sex I've ever had". Colby grabbed your ass and then slapped it. "You were so tight babe. That was by far the best sex I've ever had too." You two just laid there talking about how good it was for the rest of the night until you two fell asleep.