Chapter Fourteen

August's POV

I got woke up by me getting shaken. I groaned and opened my eyes to see my beautiful daughter smiling down at me. I wiped the crust out my eyes and sat up, with her on my lap.

"What's up Anna?" I asked, kissing her cheek. She giggled.

"What are you doing today?" She asked. I sighed.

"Working. Why?" 

"Never mind." She rolled her eyes and got off my bed.

"Wait. Get your ass back here now." She just stood there. 

"No. You're always working. You never have any time for me or mommy." She said and started to cry. I got out of bed and hugged her.

"I'm sorry. How about we take some pictures together and got out to eat." She sniffled and nodded. I sat her down and she went to her room. I pulled out my phone and called Khris. She picked up on the third ring.

"Hello?" She said groggily.

"Wake up. We are going to be taking pictures today and going out to eat." I told her.

"I guess. Do you want all of us to match?" She asked me.

"Yeah. Black, red, and white. White shirt, black pants, and black, white, and red Bred 11s." I told her. 

"Ok. I'll come over to your house and we can take your car." She hung up and I called my boss and told him I'm going to have to come in tomorrow. I went into Annalise room and she was watching tv. I went to her closet and got out her Bred 11s. Then, I went to her dresser and picked out her outfit with her underwear and tee shirt. 

"Come on. Time to get in the shower."

20 Minutes later

We was all dress and downstairs, eating breakfast and waiting for Khris.

"When is mommy getting here?" As soon as she asked, there was a knock on the door. I laughed and Anna ran to the door. I picked her up and opened the door. There stood Carmen. She pushed past me and waddled into the kitchen.

"Daddy who is that?" Anna asked me. 

"That is Daddy's friend. Go upstairs and play on your iPad." I set her down but she just grabbed onto my leg. (CARMEN IS IN THE EXTERNAL LINK IF YHU FORGOT WHAT SHE LOOKED LIKE)

"No I wanna stay down here and wait for mommy." She said. I sighed and digged into my pocket. I pulled out a 20 and gave it to her.

"Go upstairs." She put it on her pocket and went upstairs. Carmen jumped at her.

"Do something. Fat self." Annalise said. I laughed. 

"August get ya daughter." Carmen said. I rolled my eyes. Annalise stuck her tongue out at her and went to her room. She asked like her mother I swear. (Not Khris. Jada)

"What are you doing here and how did you find out where I lived?" I asked, putting the dishes into the sink. 

"We have a doctor's appointment." She said, no answering my last question. I widened my eyes.

"When?" I asked.

"Now. We are late." 

"I can't go today. I have something else to do." I told her.

"August I swear if you don't come to this last appointment before I have your fucking kid, you will not see your kid at all." She threatened me. I sighed.

"Fine. Let's go. Annalise!" I heard little feet come down the stairs and there she was. "Daddy has to go to the doctor's with his friend. I'm going to drop you off at your mommy's house and then we will do something after." Her face turned red.

"No! You promised that we will go take pictures." She started to cry.

"Oh boo hoo. He broke the promise. Now shut up and get in the car." Carmen said. 

"Yo don't talk to my daughter like that before I have Khris handle you. You get in the car." Carmen rolled her eyes and went outside. I turned around and Annalise face was as red as a tomato. 

"Look I'm sorry. After the doctor's, we will do something." I told her. I tried to hug her but she moved.

"August.." I turned around and saw Khris. Anna ran to her and cried.

"Daddy chose that fat lady over me! He going to the doctors." Khris glared at me.

"It's ok. We can hang out with Brandon and Alex." She picked her up. 

"Khris-"

"Ion wanna hear it August. I know that's your kid and all, but you need to learn how to put Annalise first. You don't even like Carmen, may I point out.

"I know I don't like her but she is having my baby Khris. Don't you understand?" She just walked out. I grabbed my keys and went outside.

"Get in the car Carmen." Carmen got in and Khris put Annalise in the front seat.

"She isn't allowed to sit in the front seat." I told her. 

"Well it's my car so she can sit in the front seat. Now go with your baby momma and call me when you are done." She got in the car and pulled off. 

"Make sure you drop me off here since my car is here." Carmen said. 

"No shit, Sherlock." 

Khris' POV

"You ok baby girl?" I asked Annalise. She nodded and wiped her face.

"Why is the lady so fat?" I laughed.

"She is pregnant. Meaning she has a baby in her tummy." I said, poking Anna's tummy. She giggled.

"Is Daddy the daddy?" She asked. 

"You have to talk to your father about that. I can't tell you because it's none of my business." She nodded and stoped talking until we got to my house.

Khris' House

 When we pulled up to my house, Brandon and Alex was on the front porch. Annalise got out and ran to them. She sat on Brandon's lap.

"You ok Annabear?" This nigga is so corny.

"Yeah. What you doing?" She asked. I went inside to talk to my parents.

"Ma? Daddy?" I called out to them. Alex came in.

"They not here. They left to go shopping." I nodded my head and crossed my arms over my chest. Alex hugged me.

"What's wrong Khris?" He asked me.

"August. He is seeing Carmen more than his own child and girlfriend. I'm done with him. He can be with Carmen and their unborn child. We need to break up." I said, more to myself. Alex wouldn't understand what I'm going through.

"Well if that's what you really want then make it happen." He said, letting go and leaving. I sighed and sat on the couch to think it over again.

Short But Yeah.. One More Chapter And Then The Story Is Over.. 

Comment / Vote