Chapter One

Khris' POV

I woke up with a arm wrapped around my waist. I stretched and yawned. I moved August's hand and went to my bathroom to get in the shower.

I walked out the bathroom and up to my dresser. I dropped my towel and started to lotion up. I left my hair down and went to my closet. I searched through it and found the perfect outfit. (Look In The External Link.) I put my socks on and then my outfit. I grabbed my pink converse and put them on. I sprayed on perfume and turned around to see August sitting up staring at me. I smiled at him.

"Hey."

"Hi. Are you going to school?" I asked him. He shook his head no and got out of bed, putting on his sweat pants. I nodded and looked at myself in my mirror. I look good. August came behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned back and smiled. 

"Thank you." He said. I looked at him confused.

"For what?"

"Staying with me no matter how much you hate me." I smiled and turned around. I kissed him and he deepened it. I pulled back and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth again. After I got done, I put a pink case with a wood strip on my phone. I grabbed my pink beats and my book bag. I grabbed $20 and put it my shoe. 

"Okay. Come on." He grabbed his phone and downstairs we went. 

Kitchen

I grabbed a orange juice and a granola bar and closed the refrigerator door. I gave August the bar and we walked outside. 

"I'll see you later yeah?" August said, unlocking the door to his truck. I shook my head.

"No. I am actually going to the mall with Nicole." I told him.

"Why?" 

"We are having a dance at my school on Friday and I don't want to wear any of my dresses in my closet." I said. He nodded.

"Want me to pick you guys up and drive ya to the mall?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'll see if Nicole is up for it. Plus I need to get more money before we go." 

"Okay. I'll see you later. I love you."

"I love you." I put my beats on and plugged it up to my phone and started to walk to school. I get my car back next week since it's in the shop. SoMo 'We Can Make Love' came on and I turned it up and started texting Nicole.

Hey after school when we go to the mall can August take us?

Yeah sure

Aight. How's Jamal?

Not good. He's not talking like how he was before and he is always locked in his room. But he deserves it.

He will get over it. Ima talk to you later when I see you at school.

Okay.

Honestly Jamal deserves it. He overreacted on something so simple. Just a small kiss. I haven't talked to him the day I broke up with him. He kept texting mt but I ignored it. One day he texted me when August was on it and he got so mad that he wanted to fight Jamal. But I told him not to. Him and August worked it our but August is still feeling a little iffy towards him. I don't understand men sometimes.

I walked up to the school and was greeting with hey's and what's up's. I said it back and saw Jamal. He was with his other crew. He looked at me and his face lit up. I smiled at him and walked up the stairs to the school. I walked in and saw people looking at me and whispering. I rolled my eyes and walked to my locker, which has Nicole against it. 

"Hey. Why the fuck are people looking at me and whispering to their friends?"

"Talking about the fight with Camille. You fucked her up yo!" She said laughing. I laughed along with her and saw a new girl walked by us. I knew she was new because I know every one at this school and never saw her before. 

"Hey. I'm Khris. This is my best friend Nicole. What's your name?" I asked her. She looked up and she was really pretty.

"Yeah. I'm Cassidy. I'm looking for locker 154." She said. 

"Oh. That's to mine." Nicole said. She pointed it to her and she thanked her by smiling. 

"Can I see your tracker?" She handed it to me. We got all the same classes besides Science.

"Oh. You got Science with Nicole." Nicole smiled and the bell ranged. 

"We got Music class. Come on." 

Ehh.. Its Short.. Don't Worry. Cassidy Is On The Side Just So Ya Know..