Chapter Seven: Are You Dating Van?

It was now the day I go on my first date

It was now the day I go on my first date. Today I woke up at 12:00 to start getting ready. Van told me to dress comfortable so I chose a pretty but comfy outfit to wear. I put my hair in a high pony tail and wore sandals. I also brought socks just in case.

Van pulled up at my house at 6:25 and wrung the doorbell.

"Hi Van. Your early."

"Hi. I know. I wanted to be early rather then late"

"So where are we going? You never told me."

"I know. It's a surprise!" Van said with a huge smile.

Thirty minutes later we arrived at the fair. There were so many roller coasters there, which I love. After we rode about ten rides it was time to get lunch. While Van was getting the food I went to the restroom.

VAN'S POV:
After I got food for me and Amanda, I realized that there was something in the bushes. I went over to see Cara recording.

"Are you recording me Cara?"

"Well hello to you too Van. And no I would never record you without your permission."

"Okay well what are you doing here?"

"I'm waiting for Scarlett to come back from getting us food and there she is! Bye Van!" Cara said while running away.

AMANDA'S POV:
After I returned from the restroom I saw Cara running away.

"What is she doing here?"

"I think she was spying on us but let's not let that ruin our special day."

Four hours later I arrived at my house. Today was so much fun even though Cara was spying on us.

Two days later at school Cara and Scarlett came to my locker and didn't look happy.

"Are you dating Van?" Cara asked with an angry face.

"Yes I am dating Van. Why does it matter to you?"