speaking of loyalty

Scuttling across the ceiling of the interior of the dark spaceship, Peter breathed slowly and quietly, hardly making any noise within it. Underneath of him, finding that her brand new suit was completely absorbent, Kennedy still had the invisibly function of her old one and walked below him as they approached Tony, the helmet off from his head completely, with Kennedy knowing that her dad was going to completely murder the both of them once he found out they had stayed on the ship.

     "Wow," Tony was talking to Strange's cloak, which had long since separated from him and was now floating on its own. "You are one seriously loyal piece of hardware."

     "Yeah, uh - speaking of loyalty... " Peter began, descending upside down slowly from the ceiling, a web lowering him slightly as, standing tall right next to his head, Kennedy's suit rippled, revealing her, helmet less.

     "What the - !" Tony turned to both of them, shell shocked.

     "I know what you're gonna say," said Peter bracingly, dropping to the floor as his own helmet retracted, holding his hands out defensively.

     "You should not be here," Tony said almost threateningly, towering over both of them as he took an intimidating step forwards. "Neither of you should be here. Kennedy, I can't believe you didn't listen to me!"

     "Woah, me not listening to you?" Kennedy asked sarcastically, folding her arms across her chest. "Shocking."

     "I was gonna go home!" Peter piped up.

     "I don't wanna hear it," Tony shook his head.

     "But it was such a long way down and I just thought about - "

     "And now I gotta hear it," Tony threw his hands up into the air in frustration. "Is it too much for me to ask for two teenagers to listen to me? For my own daughter to listen to me?"

     "Yes," Kennedy nodded as Tony glared at her.

     "And these suits are ridiculously intuitive, by the way," Peter threw in, trying to distract Tony from his rebellious daughter. "So, if anything, it's kind of your fault we're here."

     "What did you just say?" Demanded Tony, stepping forwards.

     "I - I take that back," said Peter hastily, stumbling backwards as Tony approached him. "And now we're here in space."

     "Yeah, right where I didn't want either you to be," snapped Tony. "This isn't Coney Island or some field trip or some trip to a pizza parlor," he added with his eyes narrowed at Kennedy. "This is a one way ticket, you hear me? Don't either of you pretend you thought this through."

     "I did think this through," Said Peter, quivering slightly under Tony's glare.

     "So did I!" Piped up Kennedy.