Chapter Twelve (part 1)

*Aunt Maaya doesn't exist in Persona Five.

Akira looks back at me probably wondering why I'm still standing outside of the gate. I guess you could say my feelings finally catched up with me completely. I'm about to meet one of Akira's family members, as his lover. His gay lover.

I hesitantly walk through the gate closing it and locking it. I felt as if locking that gate has sealed the fate of me meeting Akira's aunt, I know it sounds a bit dramatic but it's true; there is no going back now.

As soon as I walked through the door I am startled by a sudden embrace from an older women. "An hello would probably be appreciated before you go grabbing strangers." Said Akira, "He's not a stranger." The older women lets go.

She smiles "Hello, I'm Akira's aunt! You may call me Maaya. I'm so happy someone other than family loves him." Akira takes offence. "H-hey!" But his aunt ignores him. "So, its kinda late and we all should probably go to bed." Maaya turns to look at Akira. "So... is he gonna sleep on the sofa or with you?" She nearly whispered. "With me..." Said Akira with his face turning warm. "Okay~! Don't stay up to late boys we're waking up early!" She said while walking into another room. What exactly is she thinking we would do at a time like this?

Akira grabs my bag starts hos way up some steps, I grab the small gift bag he gave me and follow him from behind.

He opens a door to a medium sized room with a much larger bed then the one at the café. The room was quite plane and clean. The only picture was a frame on a desk of me. We didn't really take pictures together but Akira would take pictures of me when I least expected it, in this picture I was sleeping. It would be quite disturbing if someone had secret pictures of me but I wouldn't mind if it was Akira having a bunch of pictures of me.

"You don't really have any pictures of me do you?" Asked Akira.
"I do, but they are paintings, not pictures." I said sitting next to him on his bed. "I don't remember modeling for you." He says confused.
"I don't need modeling from you, I already know every detail you have." That probably creeped him out a little. "I guess I can say the same." He says looking down and away.

I didn't know what else to say to carry out the conversation, I guess we both had the same idea as Akira kisses me first turing the moment into a make-out session...
Not even ten seconds later we suddenly hear a voice startling us. "Did you guys need extra blankets?" Said Maaya. As I sat there red Akira took the blankets from his aunt and closed the door.
"Sorry, I forgot to close the door." I said.
"It's okay, lets just go to sleep.." said Akira.

---------
This short chapter was rushed, sorry for mistakes or confusion.