Chapter Eight

Let me know of any mistakes.

________

Akira pov

It was almost summer break and I just could not wait any longer to see my friends and my boyfriend- it felt weird to say that considering I'm a boy.

School finnaly ended and I started to walk towards the exit, I was interrupted by a dark-haired girl.

"Heyy Kurusu kun! Ya free after school?"

"Do I know you?" I asked

She made a bitter face and pouted,

"Kurusssuuu kunn! Don't be stupid!"

I laughed and started to walk.

"How have you been Aiko?"

"The same, I'm mad at you though.. you never told me bye! Kurusu kun.."

"Sorry.. and stop calling me that, what happen to Akira?" I asked.

"It's been a while so I thought I should go back to something more... 'formal' and stuff..."

I nodded and decided to hang out with Aiko, my phone then rings and I see a message from Yusuke, he finally woke up... He said he stayed up all night and fell asleep in the morning.

The message read..

Hey summer is near, I guess you already know that but I haven't seen you in a while, it feels interminable..
_______

Akio was hovering over my shoulder looking confused,

"Could you even understand that?" She asked.

I laughed and shook my head answering a 'yes' while smiling.

"So, judging by his profile picture... He's hot!" She said amazed.

"I agr- um, Yeah.. He's my... He's someone I met in the other school.."

Aiko leans in close, "Sooo... is he single?" She said wiggling her eye brows.

I laughed at her silliness. "No."

"Awe.. makes since though, why would he of all people not be in a relationship? He could make any girl fall for him!" She said.

"Haha, yeah I guess so"

After a while Yusuke messages again, I forgot to reply.

Are you busy?
__________

I reply with 'No just walking'

Yusuke stopped messaging me anyways, I couldn't help but think about what he's doing that's keeping him from messaging me.. He might be with our friends.

I followed Aiko into her house taking off my shoes as instructed.

"I'm home!" Said Aiko.

Her little sister came running down stairs, I don't think she remembers me.

"Aiko.. is that your boyfriend?" Aiko's sister asked.

"Erm! No!... h-hes a friend! I think..." when she said that she looks at me with a red face.

I then nod to the little girl, "I'm Kurusu Akira and I'm an old friend of Akio's"

After that they dragged me into the kitchen for dinner, I see Aiko's mother sitting at the table with coffee -or it may be tea-

She looks up in surprise, and then at Aiko who was wrapped around my arm, we used to do that as kids.

"O-oh.. Who may this handsome man be?" (Asked Akio's mother)

"This is Kurusu Akira remember?, can he join us for dinner?" asked Akio.

Yusuke's pov

Today was a steady day, usually Akira would be here around this time begging me to go out with him to get ramen, instead of cooking my food, He was generous.. if I would have cooked food that night I would not have anything as of now.

I of course had very little yen and I really needed to pay for this apartment.

I could stay here thinking about Akira all day and stare at the beautiful painting that I'm so exited to show or maybe... give him a surprise visit.. of course the yen would be a problem in that situation..

*Akio does not exist in Persona
Five*

Thanks for reading this short chapter!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Persona 5 - My Panting For You [Renewed!]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें