Chapter Five

(A/n I dicided to wait for writing the 'activity' I'm not sure if I want to write it or not, I might not go into details but only the impression that they did... you know.. go for it.)
________________________________________

Click the picture above.. it's so cute!

Please please please! Let me know if I have any grammar or spelling mistakes! :) or unneeded double spaces also if there is something that is confusing. Thanks!

I expose his chest and move my hand across his ashen skin, It's beautiful, smooth and pale like an empty canvas...

We didn't go far that night, he said it was.. painful, so we stopped.

The next day.

I called Akira in 'sick' instead of him going to school... I liked that he could not walk due to me, I sounds iniquitous of me to say that but it still brought a smile to my face for an unknown reason.

When I woke up the next morning Akira was still asleep, his legs were wrapped around mine and his arms around me, he only had on his pants.

I get out of his grip and I decided to paint my sketch I been working on.

A few moments later Akira slowly and painfully gets up and gets dressed in his uniform,

"I called you in sick today" I said.

"I don't want to miss classes.."

"You can't go now, even if you wanted to, you have three things blocking your path" after I said that he looks at me confused.

"And what's that?"

"It's raining, I called you in sick, and me." He then laughs a little.

Akira is still half asleep and it's just to cute...

He trys to walk over to me to see what I'm painting, he has a hard time figuring out what it is.

"It's only one tenth of the painting.. you won't figure out what it is until all ten are finished."

"Can't you just tell me?"

"No" As I said this I started to take off his jacket to keep him from leaving, He takes off his glasses and gives me a teasing kiss on the corner of my lips.

"Now that's selfish..." (said Yusuke)

He smiled and continues to watch me paint.

After school (for Ann and the others)

Later that day we all gathered at the Café to celebrate my new apartment, Akira and Ryuji agreed to help me move in, though I don't have much to move.

The items I had was a small cyan sofa, some paintings and art supplys, and my easel.

Akira suggests that I get more house hold items,

"I live in an attic and I have more furniture than this.." (said Akira)

"Do you want to help me decorate then?" I asked

Time skip, two hours.

Akira helped pay for some stuff even though I told him a shelf would be enough for decoration.

I had the shelf in a corner and my easel in front of the vast window.

Akira put the television stand against the wall across from the sofa along with the small T.v. I had.

Akira also let's me keep the stool from his room.

One of the reasons I got this particular small apartment was the prodigious wall that came with it, it was perfect for when I finish my ten paintings that will soon form one large one.

Ryuji didn't really do anything other than help move some things.

We all then sat on the small four person cyan sofa. We talked for about an hour before Ryuji headed home, Akira then bothers me about the painting I been working on.

"Is it an animal?" He asked

"Not even close" I said with laughter.

He makes a disappointed face and trys to bribe me into telling him.

He kisses me on the cheek and he asked again.

"Your weak bribery will not get you any ideas of to what it is." I smirked.

Akira sighed,

"Well I have to get going before Boss locks me out.."

"Then stay" I said while grabbing his hand.

"You don't even have a bed yet and I have school, and were not doing that again for a while..." (said Akira)

I let Akira go in disappointment, then I started to resume painting.

This was only 743 words including this note, but next chapter will be longer... haha...

This chapter was boring but I'll try to make the next better =)
-
-
-
-
-
-
Thanks for reading!

This chapter was boring but I'll try to make the next better =)------Thanks for reading!

-