00:18

Mitchel's POV

Sad, all I could be was sad. My once immature decisions combined with my daddy kink lead me to what happened.

Clinton was staying with us and his presence wasn't helping much. He tried talking with me but I didn't need to hear him saying whatever bullshit was being planted in his brain.

My life right now was only being a strict boss that was demanding way too much and never shared a smile with anyone.

Mom, dad, Clinton and maybe Christian were too afraid to even spark a conversation with me and to be honest I didn't want any more bullshit in my life right now.

Four months have passed and I am having affairs with a girl who was six years younger than me, I've checked her ID this time. No emotions were involved it was just sex. Good raw sex.

Clinton walked into my room without knocking on my door and I jumped in as I didn't expect someone to come in and because he slammed the door.

"What the fuck do you want and you get in my room?" I said steeply and loudly. He threw his hands on the air in self-defense.

"Mitchel we have to talk things out," Clinton told me with a rather calm voice.

"We have nothing to talk about except the fact that you might as well leave to continue chasing your dreams!" I yelled at his face. He looked so weak at my outbursts. Four months might be long for someone but I felt as if the fact happened yesterday.

"I see you are hurt. But we need to talk." Clinton attempted talking to me again but this time I didn't even bother to respond. He sighed and I could see that he was getting annoyed.

"Get out," I yelled and pointed at the door. "Leave us alone for your ambitions! You fucking egoistic pieces of crap." My eyes were tearing up and a few seconds later I was crying.

"Okay, you might don't want to hear me but I will talk to you. Firstly and least importantly I'm sorry for what happened at the funeral. I didn't know Christian would act this way. I know I'm not much of a saint either but I try to keep on living without building borders around our relationship. You are my brother Mitchel and I know I wasn't here when all these took place but I'm here now, to support you, to support Christian and to be given an explanation." He stopped talking as he wiped a tear that was coming from his eyes. "Do you think that I'm not hurt? Six fucking years of my life I was with her. I loved her and I always will. She was there for me every time I needed her and even though she didn't want me to leave she let me. When you two were together I was happy because I knew she was in good hands and..."

"There's no and Clinton! I killed her because I fell in love with a kid! Can you imagine betraying all your principles, your best friend and your brother for someone who was lying to you? But I still didn't push it. I didn't know she was insane... I didn't know she was a kid. All I knew is that I was deeply in love with her and that I put her on top!"

Silence filled the room. Not the unbearable, not the awkward, not the one that takes place when people have nothing to say or they just met. It was the silence that occurs when it's more capable to describe your feelings than words.

He hugged me and I hugged him back tightly. I missed my brother, I fucking missed him. He was the greatest advisor ever, the curator of the group. The mature, the one our parents always praised whereas I was the light head, the one that no one expected to do things and when Clinton left I had to prove that I'm capable in every aspect of life. Whilst Angeline and the company.

"Mitchel I'm not saying that you are completely innocent but if we take it that way not I am innocent." Clinton looked outside of my window. The view was magnificent. The sky had dark shades of blue and pretty little shiny stars that had a contrast with the shadows of the buildings around it. "Give yourself a try. We need some more time but then life will have to go on."

It was weird to hear that coming from Clinton. Especially when Clinton and Angeline were inseparable back in college. He was smiling at me with a bittersweet smile creeping on his face. He seemed kind of tired and I knew that deep down he was exasperated by the loss of our friend and not only.

He patted my shoulder and then he exited my room and left me to drift back to the ocean of my thoughts...