00:03

Mitchel's POV

The door closed right behind me and I took a long and deep breath as I walked inside the house I hated so much. The house I had to share with her, my future wife Angeline.

The two reasons I had accepted to get into this marriage was for my family. Firstly she's super rich and that marriage could combine both mine and hers company making as more wealthy, something that made feel indifference but mom said otherwise. Secondly and lastly my brother Clinton was to marry her but he left the church took a plane and now he's living at Los Angeles and had formed a band.

My mind started thinking about last night and how free I felt. How free Shyla made me feel, with her long dark hair tangled in my hands and her crystal blues eyes haunting mine. Man, I wished I could just kiss her lips like there was no tomorrow but I'm afraid that tomorrow I'll be gone.

I was at my mansion that so happened to be where she lived too. I wanted to kill her sometimes. She forced me to get into this threatening me that my family will be left on the streets.

"Baby" Angeline greets me with a sloppy kiss and I wanted to vomit but I tried to hide it. Her hands are our my neck and her blue eyes looking at me along with her cherry red lips. She was nowhere near as attractive as Shyla and in comparison to her she looked old.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the engagement party." She said and I smiled.

"It's okay." I told her and embraced her.

"You look happy I couldn't, Mitchel." Her voice suddenly changed and she let go of my embrace to judge me with her eyes staring at me. She looked mad, annoyed and mostly betrayed.

"What are you talking about, I missed you. What do you think? I felt alone without you. I almost didn't know anybody than two people. " I lied but she bought it and chuckled. Her fingers played with my hair and I smiled putting all my force.

Angeline let me free finally and she went to the kitchen to grab an apple. She bite it and looked at me with a look I couldn't read. "Where were you last night?"

"At a friend's place." I simply stated.

She stayed silent for a bit, earring the red apple and studying my expression. "Whom?" She finally asked.

"Christian." I said and mentally slapped myself. How did he even cross my mind? Christian was the son of the businessman that has a company that is rival to mine. But he happened to be my best friend when we were younger and before we fought in the name of our families.

"Christian?" She repeated in disbelief.

"Yeah, we're hanging again." I said.

My phone buzzed and cold sweat ran through my forehead.

Unknown: Hey it's Shyla, do you want to go tomorrow for a coffee¿

I smirked. I like girls that have the guts to do moves by their own and always expect the male to do it. I had to be careful though due to the fact that Angeline was stabbing me with her eyes. "Baby lets go upstairs." She suggested and placed her hands around my neck kissing my lips forcefully and hungrily.

I responded thinking that I was kissing Shyla's pink and strawberry lips.

vote if you liked, more coming up soon... ❤️✨