00:02

Shyla's POV

I was woken up by the morning sun rays falling into my eyes. When I opened them, I came to the realization that I wasn't at my home but instead I was at someone's rich place covered in white bed sheets on a king sized bed, lying next to him.

He sat up on his bed and rubbed his eyes. He looked at me, who was pretending to be asleep, and smiled softly. He stood up and went to a room which I assumed was the bathroom.

The clock on his night table showed 10:39 and I knew for a fact my mom and dad would be worried and probably making the worst scenarios with their minds.

Mitchel soon came out of the bathroom and looked much different than yesterday. His stylish hair was now in an up-do with some braids hanging, wearing some black rimmed glasses and dressed up like a normal man nowadays would. He looked much younger than yesterday.

To be honest I would look like five years old without any hint of makeup and with my regular clothes. And now that I mentioned makeup I forgot to take it off last night so probably now my face was a mess and I wondered how I didn't leave any stain on his bed.

"Good morning." He said with a raspy and sleepy tone.

"Good morning." I said back. I covered myself with bed sheets and felt someone over me trying to get me out of it. "Mitchel stop, I look terrible."

"Princess, you look great." He said and I smiled at the nickname. That made me to get out of the covers and smile widely looking at him. He looked much more attractive than yesterday.

"You look pretty young." He stated and I nodded.

"Well, I guess I am."

"I am twenty seven, the December coming will be my twenty eighth birthday party." He said and my expression changed completely. He was ten years older than me and I just shared a night of pure sex with him.

"I am twenty one." I lied and put a stray of hair behind my ear.

His eyes almost poppes out. "Wow, we have six years of difference, that's like a lot." I chuckled and looked at the ground shyly, thinking how he could possibly react if he knew how old I was.

Silence filled the room and his eyes were locked into mine. He came closer to my side putting his hands around my waist and placing a kiss on my neck, causing warmth to travel down my spine. "What about us?" He asked.

I started liking him... a lot. That meant that I wanted to keep in contact with Mitchel even though he was getting married and he was ten years older than me. He was mature and kind, the things I always searched on guys but never found on my peers. "What do you want about us?" I asked him kissing his hand.

"I want to see you more often baby girl."

haven't edited so sorry for any typos . Vote if you like, I'll update soon💕