00:17

Mitchel's POV

I wore my black suit and fixed my black tie. My figure in the mirror was pathetic. I have barely even eaten anything or slept a lot the past few days. All I could say was what have I done?

Everyone would be at the funeral, her mom, her dad, Christian, Clinton. Everyone will look at me with those eyes full of blame and anger. I know that Christian would push it to the edges. More specifically he would act insane in front of everyone like he once did when he accused me to play a major part in Clinton's decision to leave. He said that I made him leave because I was secretly in love with Angeline and all this talk about him wanting to chase his dreams was a total scam.

I started walking towards my black Mercedes car. It had a bouquet of colorful flowers which was forgotten from the day we were supposed to unite our lives. God, I wanted to burst it all out and so did I.

My back was leaning in the black wheel of the car. My head stood in between my skinny legs. The tears were streaming flooding the cold pavement I was sitting at, crying and recalling every good memory I had with her. And now she was dead.

"Mitchel!" My mom said and ran toward me with her hands covering her mouth in shock at the sight of me mentally collapsing. "Baby, it's going to be okay." She said rubbing my back as she embraced me providing me with love and support.

"It's my fault mom," I said and looked into her eyes which had a profound concern in them.

"You keep repeating that these days, but don't explain what do you mean. What is your part in Angeline's murder?" She asked with the motherly concern evident at each and every word that slipped out of her mouth.

I just keep on crying. That was what I did these days. Crying, trying to catch some sleep but fail, gulp down gallons of drink, collapsing and blaming myself for what happened. How was I supposed to know?

Bullshit! This is not a justification... I couldn't justify myself. Not that easily, not so soon.

"Let's go, Mitchel. Dad will drive us there.." She said and helped me to lift up. Were the circumstances other than those, I wouldn't stand up and I could keep on crying. But I stood up and got in the car.

The - was exactly what I always believed and feared. Silent, dark full of death and miserable people mourning their lost favorites.

My face was straight this whole time not wanting to let anyone see how affected I was and blame me for faking it.

Her mom came to me and I prayed to God for her. I prayed so she won't hit me with her words. Her once vivid blond hair was faded and her blue eyes were faded because of what was done. What I have done.

She raised her hand in the air and I thought that she was going to slap me. To be honest I deserved it and much more. But what she did was to put me in her big embrace and cry at my shoulder. "It's okay Mitchel, you once have saved her." She told me and kissed my cheek.

That picture of the mother losing her kid is unbearable. "I'm sorry," I mumbled unable to utter the words clearly because of my tears that were poured like the rain.

I felt as if someone was talking about me and showing me with their index finger. Suddenly I felt two man hands grabbing me from my suit and then it was when I saw him. Christian had purple marks under his eyes which also well bloodshot red. "You fucking asshole." He said and pushed me.

My weak body gave in and I immediately fall to the ground. "Why did you come here?" He asked and I was trying to stand up. Two men helped me and then Christian punched me with all of his strength. My jaw felt like it got out of place while I spit blood from my mouth.

"Christian..." I tried talking but I couldn't. He then punched me again on the eye but he was stopped by someone I couldn't believe that would help me. Most of the people were looking at us with shock and some with disgust towards Christian who was disrespectful towards Angeline's funeral.

"Christian, you are disrespecting Angeline right now." My savor told him who happened to be my brother. "Long time no see Mitchel." He told me and tried to wipe the blood out of my face but I took a step back. Clinton was confused by my action.

"Leave me alone," I told him. "You and Christian are dead to me when you put your fucking self over her and his fucking obsession with you over me and her. Leave me the fuck alone." I burst out and then I twisted my head towards Christian. "Yes, I'm guilty of what happened and yes I deserved it and much more, way more than that but you ain't-a saint either. When you fucking accused me of wanting to take her and making my brother leave! You told me that you'll never help us because you don't approve of us. But you know what? If you were with us she might as well be alive or at least she would have died happier." I stopped to spit a little bit more blood. "Fuck both of you. Don't ever contact me. No never nowhere. We ain't nothing."

And with all these being said I left. After creating a whole scene in front of every other person I collected the pieces of my dignity and I left. Without glancing back...