College Sucks (3)

|Meredith|
I groaned and Zach said "Pick up the call princess!" I looked at him then at the screen and then picked up the call. From the other end the voice buzzed or rather shouted "MEREDITH WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? ARE YOU FINE? DID U GET DOWN AT THE AIRPORT? HOW WAS THE FLIGHT? WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW? ARE YOU ALRIGHT? WHY DID YOU NOT CALL ME? DID YOU FIND YOUR PARTNER?" I chortled at her speed and said "Ma I am fine and I am so sorry I forgot to call you. I landed safely and yes my partner is super cool amd sweet. Her family is also awesome I like them a lot they are super cute" Zach winked and pouted and I rolled my eyes. My mom said "Okay I just wanted to make sure you are fine. And call me everyday or else I will come there!" I groaned again and said "Yeah i will call you but dont come here I want to be independent now" She chuckled and said "Bye Mer. Love you" I smiled "Bye mom. Love you too" I kept down the phone and told zach to turn on the radio because it was too awkward in the car. The radio played let me love you by Justin Bieber I screamed "THATS MY BOY I LOVE YOU BIEBO" Zach rolled his eyes and said "Do you like Justin Bieber?" I nodded and said " I love him more than anyone. he is my world. HE IS MY FUCKING WORLD. Biebo I LOVE YOU" i shouted he smiled at my excited state and said "You are so cute" I blushed and said "Thank you" As we reached the college everyone stared at Zach and me. Zach took my hand in his and started walking. I asked shyly "Why are they staring at us?" He smirked and said "Because I am popular here Angel and not everyone gets to ride my baby" I rolled my eyes and then went inside the office. Zach was in the second year and it was my first year also I was from another country so I had to do the formalities. I knocked and A high pitched voice said Come in. I went inside and saw a lady who was in her early 30's. She smiled and said "You must be Meredith. I am Katy Williams. Here are the documents and Your schedule. Submit the documents before you leave. I will see you later now. And If you have any sort of problems here you can come to me. Have a nice day" She smiled again. Her smile was beautiful and it it could light up your day. I smiled back and went to Room no.652 where I was asked to go as per the schedule. I enetered the room and saw A lot of students sitting there. There was no teacher and the room was in a chaos. Students were studying, making out or just talking. I sat down on the last seat because I did not like sitting in the front. Just then a hot guy came in the room and sat down on the seat next to me. He smirked at me and said "Hey babygirl I am Adam. what is your name?" I rolled my eyes and said "My name is Meredith" He smirked again.
Just then a teacher entered and started teaching psycology. I looked at Adam for a second and then started studying and taking down notes. However After 5 minutes I looked again at him. His eyes were so gorgeous and You just knew he had abs underneath his T shirt. He looked at me and smirked and said "Quit staring angel. You are making it hard for me to not kiss you" I blushed so red I could feel my cheeks burn.The bell rang and suddenly He cupped his hands around my cheeks and whispered in my ear "See you soon angel" I smiled coyly and nodded. His voice was so damn sexy!!! I was about to get up when A girl came to me and said "Hey I am Ashley. What is your name?" She was really cute and had beautiful hair. I smiled and said "I am Meredith. I am an exchange student" She beamed "Its lunch. come on we can sit together" I nodded. we sat down on a table. Ashley nudged me and said "Why is The Zach Miller looking over here?" I looked up and saw him. We stared at each other for a minute and then he winked at me and signalled me to come and sit with him. I looked at Ashley And she nodded vigourously I shrugged and got up. Ashley whispered in my ear "Seems like Zach likes you! And he called us Call 911 if I faint" I laughed and said "No chance. Anyways I live with him so I am not that surprised" She looked at me with disbelief and said "Lucky you to be the exchange student at his house. Damn!" I laughed again and sat down with Zach. On the table there were Six people Except Ashley and me. There was a guy called Ezra He was kinda scary looking. There was an asian girl and David and Isabella were making out. While Alex and Alec were smiling goofily. They were identical twins though. Just then 2 other guys came and sat down. One of them was Noah (Captain of football team) and the other was Adam! He sat down beside me. So that i was between Zach and Adam. Kylie was on the other table with some other girls. Zach smirked at me and said "So how was your first day Princess?" I blushed and said "Great what about you Zach"I loved it when he called me Princess I dont know why but I felt sweet and precious.

|Zach|
She said "Great what about you Zach?" I smiled because I loved it when she said my name. Just listening to her say my name made me wet. I smirked at her and said "Fine But i want one thing" She asked cutely "What is that? Maybe I can help"I smirked (I know I smirk a lot but It is cool so Idc) and said "I want this"with that I implanted a kiss on Her lips. They looked so beautiful and I wanted to kiss them so badly. I put my arm around her waist and she put her arm around my neck. I licked her lower lip asking for entrance but she suddenly pulled away. I looked at her and she blushed and said "Zach I Can give you that but I want something in return" I nodded and she smirked and said "I want you to buy me food for one month"I chuckled and said "Sure but I wnat my kiss" I pouted she smiled and said "Fine" As I looked around I could see girls with jealousy on their faces and smirks on others. Ashley was smiling appreciatively and so were Alex and Alec. I looked left and Saw that Adam was sulking. I looked at him and smirked. He looked at me anger evident in his eyes and said "Watch out! She is mine." I said "Hey! You already have a girlfriend a dude so stfu and leave my princess alone" He looked at me and shrugged and went away. I glared at him but I suddenly calmed down as Nia held my hand. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I said "Meredith I like you a lot" She nodded but did not say anything. I wonder what was going in her mind. But I still smiled and intertwined my fingers with her.

 But I still smiled and intertwined my fingers with her

Ashley's picture above 🍁

Please vote and comment.
Also we reached #148 in bad boys category. Woah!!! Thank you. I have really less votes and views but thank you to all those he read it. I love you 💜