Like.

This?!

Then he remembered that this strange boy said he and that Park Jimin were soulmates. He wanted to puke.

"You finally talked to him," Hoseok said, waggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"I was forced to do so. Now, go away!"

Hoseok tilted his head, but his smile was still in place. "Soon... Soon, then," he muttered. Yoongi had no idea what he was talking about and he had no intentions on knowing. He simply did not care.

"Anyway," Hoseok started speaking again, making Yoongi want to cut off his ears if only that would make him deaf from all the nonsense this person was saying. "I must go now. Let me remind you that you are four months and nine days late already. That's all. Till next time, Yoongi!"

And with that, he disappeared, just like before.

Yoongi scowled at the trail of green dusts floating in the air.

Ugh.

What is life, even?

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

"Jungkook-ah!" Jimin called excitedly, hopping unto Jungkook's bed and invading the younger's privacy, much to his annoyance.

"What now, hyung? I'm busy."

He could see Jimin roll his eyes in his peripheral vision. "Of course you are. You look too busy there with your game that you won't spare even a minute to your hyung who took care of you."

Jungkook sighed, putting down his phone and finally faced Jimin. "What now?"

Finally having his attention, Jimin smiled widely and he grabbed a pillow to hug it tightly. Looked like his hyung was feeling elated and bubbly.

"I saw this really hot guy in the library."

Of course.

Why did he even bother to pause his game?

"What's new?"

Jimin smacked him. "You don't understand, insolent brat. He's really hot and the way he looks when he sleeps... Ugh, Jungkook-ah. He's so handsome!!!"

"They all are for you, hyung," Jungkook said, scowling. But he had to admit though that he had never seen his hyung this excited when talking about someone he found hot. "So when did you schedule him for a date?"

This made Jimin frown. "I-... Well, I still don't know his name... Aish, whatever. The point is, you need to listen to my story."

Jungkook sighed inwardly. He was supposed to be the younger one but he felt like he was an older brother who's forced to listen to the tales of his younger sister's crush.

"Remember that cute freshman I told you about?"

"Mmm, yeah. The one who asked you on a date just recently? What was his name again?"

Jimin blinked. "I don't really remember," he answered with a shrug. Jungkook was not even surprised anymore. "Anyway, we decided to hang out but it was really boring so he brought me to the back part of the library and we just...you know, started kissing and all."

"Yeah, the usual."

"While we were in the middle of kissing, I felt someone staring at me. So of course, I lifted my head to see who it was. And heck, Kookie, I saw the most beautiful person in the whole damn world. It felt like time stopped when our eyes met. It was amazing."

Jungkook lifted one eyebrow in scrutiny. "And then what did you do?"

Jimin smiled. "I said the first thing that came to my mind. I asked him to join us."

Groaning loudly, Jungkook covered his face with his hands. Sometimes he couldn't believe that he's friends with this person.

"What?" Jimin said defensively. "He was really hot and his lips were so pink. And shit, he was so pale it felt like his skin was inviting me to bite it. I would've been really happy if he joined in. Shit, he probably tasted so damn good."

Jungkook felt like throwing himself out the window, if just to end this misery called Park Jimin.

"Hyuuuuung, what in the name of Overwatch are you thinking?" he said in frustration. "You're first ever real crush and you wasted it by saying that?"

This seemed to make Jimin confuse. "What do you mean?"

"To be honest, hyung, I've never heard you talk excitedly like this about someone. You always talk about all these people you find cute and pretty and how your date went but you were never this giddy. I almost saw hope in there. But of course, why did I even bother? You're a lost cause."

"What's wrong with asking the person you find attractive to make out with you?"

"You technically asked him to make out with you and that freshman boy. Plus, if you're doing it like that, you'll never find true lov- Ugh, never mind. You won't understand anyway."

Jimin's mood wilted a bit, having been scolded.

As Jungkook stared at his hyung with so much weary in his heart, he remembered to ask something. "By the way, the guy you're talking about. Did he say yes when you asked him to join you?"

Jimin scrunched up his face. "He basically told me to fuck off."

Oh.

This made the younger boy think. Not that bad. The guy was actually decent enough not to get tempted by Jimin's crazy bullshit. If Jungkook would be honest, he would probably vote for that guy.

Hmm... He was getting curious about this certain guy. "And after he told you to fuck off?"

Jimin perked up at his question, seemingly happy that Jungkook was interested to know what happened. The younger boy resisted to roll his eyes.

"Well, he left. He said he was going to sleep so we better not be loud."

"And let me guess, you moaned louder so that he'll come back to reprimand you again?"

The older boy had the decency to blush when he nodded.

"He didn't though, only shouted at us grumpily from where he was seated. That's when I figured out that he was just sleeping near us. So, when we finally had enough making out, I told the freshman that I'll stay because I needed to research something anyway. And when he left, I went looking for him. That's when I saw him sleeping at the table far behind the shelf where we were staying."

He watched as a giddy smile made its way on his hyung's face. This boy was fucking whipped.

"He was unbelievably beautiful. I can't help but stare. I stared at him for like... I don't really know. I stared until he woke up. He looked so adorable when he woke up... Kookie, I can't even..."

Jungkook gave him a very judgmental look. "Hyung, that is so creepy."

"It isn't!" Jimin said, indignant.

"You were staring at a sleeping person who doesn't even know you. That's like, a whole lot of creepy shit joined together. And I bet you had this dreamy look on you. Shit, that just made it way creepier."

Jimin threw the pillow at him. "You're supposed to be supportive. See if I ever help you in your homework. Well anyway, he said we share one class, so I'll just have to look out for his handsome face."

"Good luck with that," was all Jungkook could say.
==========

Oh... The Whipped Culture~ And did you see all the Yoonmin moment in the recent Run BTS? We've all been blessed!

See you in the next update! Love lots and God bless ya'll!