Prologue

-published 21st September 2019-

"hello? Ahem- I'm Asha, 15 and I go to Akademi high with some or the most insane, vengeful and dangerous people in the high school world and I am glad to say, I'm one of them." Asha proudly gestures  in an overly animated swing of her right arm as she wanders over to the front of her school.

"Now, let's not get to ahead of ourselves... it's only day one for you after all. But you'll be looking at this story from my eyes- feel free to class me as the villain of the story because I'm afraid to say, there are no heroes." She states with a dramatic twirl of her feet as she turns to face the school gates, looking up to the tall building ahead of her in disappointment.

"Or not anymore, at least. So I am as close as you are getting to a reliable narrator." Asha states with a chuckle, pausing for a moment as her enthusiasm seems to completely die for a few seconds of complete silence before she regains her smile as if it never left.

"Let's just get a couple things straight. I'm not a sociopath or a psychotic person. I'm completely aware of what I'm doing, I know it's evil blah blah. I just don't care. I'm not a yandere, I don't kill for lovey-Dovey reasons- Ugh I'm giving spoilers away aren't I?" Asha groans as she shakes her head in disapproval.

"Anyways, Blah Blah Blah, you'll be seeing the life and death of a serial killer, it's quite dramatic really but let's just say it isn't a short lived life..."

"Now, there are a couple of things you'll need to know about Akademi before you join me or... let's just say, things get complicated. So I hope you've done your research on yanderes. So now... let's start with your own personal orientation day into my life..."

I enter the school behind a crowd of other students and just in front of Musume ronshaku and her possy.

But I'm getting off track... I tend to do that a lot.

My name is Asha. I attend one of the most prestigious schools out there, Akademi high. I'm pretty tall compared to the rest of the school population. My hair is so long it gets stuck in almost anything which makes me thankful I don't have light coloured hair. I've got green eyes but that's not all that special when there's a girl at Akademi with eyes that change colour by the second.

When it comes to more unique traits, I have a small scar on my collar bone as well as one longer scar across my stomach that isn't visible. Oh- and I am friends with the infamous info-chan at akademi high who helps me get through school pretty smoothly. She tells me all the hot gossip and any dangers at the school as well, like for instance a Yandere.

The only other friend I really have is Saki who is a relatively popular girl with long blue hair, blue eyes and incredibly oversized...well... you'd understand if you've seen her.

And well- you certainly can't count him as a friend, more of a... on/off enemy. Budo. He and I have a rough past that includes him knowing of my... unfathomable wrongdoings- as he would so poetically put it.

But back to the important stuff.

I met info chan in some... questionable circumstances. A boy named Teru had been harassing Saki for weeks and she had told me he even broke into her house! So I left a note in his locker telling him to meet me behind the school and I brought I knife, just for protection. He was acting aggressive so I took the opportunity and I stabbed him straight through the skull and dumped his body in the sewers.

Unknown to me at the time info Chan had witnessed this on a security camera and later texted me. We eventually came to an understanding and because of my already fearsome reputation at the school in the right places, i helped her.. 'enforce' some of her rules.