"Woojin! I'm here!" I shouted.

'Me too!

'Look at me!

I rolled my eyes in desperation.
"Woojiiiiiiinnnnn!!!!" I shouted.

Woojin looked around but was unable to see me dues to the towering girls in front of me.

"Yaaaaa!!!!! Chamsaaaaaeeeeeee!!!!!" I shouted on the top of my lungs.

Woojin smiled and looked at my direction. "Oh! Waseo?!"

"What are you doing?!" The school guard shouted as Woojin climed the gate of his school.

He jumped out of the gate and came running towards me.

The girls started murmuring.

Who's that?

What a plain-looking girl.

Vague face...

"You brought it?" He said smiling as he eyed me from head to toe.

"Yeah... But.. It got---"

"What happened to you?!" He knelt and wrapped his handerchief around my bloody knee.

The girls started wheezing.

"Come on. Let's get that cleaned in the clinic." He said as he took my hand and dragged me towards the gate.

"Does he have a girlfriend?" One of the girls whispered.

"Ya... Woojin... You might be in dating scandal... Let go." I whispered.

"I won't." He said.

"And where do you think you're taking her?" The guard said. "Sneaking a girl in?" He said.

"She's my... SISTER!" He looked behind us, and girl's sour faces vanished. "... And she's hurt" he pointed at my knee.

"I guess right... Right?" One of them chuckled.

"He's an idol, he might as well date another pretty idol."someone added.

"Ya!" I shouted before Woojin laughed and dragged me inside.
------
I sat at one of the clinic's bed as Woojin tries to clean my wound.

"Are you sure you're doing that right?" I asked as I saw him rummaging the first-aid box.

"I know what I'm doing." He took out a cotton ball and put some alcohol in it.

"You can just ask the nurse to do it." I said.

"This is easy." He pressed the cotton on my knee making me scream in pain.

"Ouch! It hurts!" I said as I kicked him.

He dodged me. "Stay still." He holds my leg and softly blew on my wound.

I felt my face turn red as I looked at him.

"Does it still hurt?" He asked.

"No." I said as I pursed my lips.

"Waaahhh~" A group of guys peeking at the door said as they looked at Woojin.

"So he does have a girlfriend." One of them said.

I chuckled. "Ooh... So this is what it's all about."

".... You wanna' show off. Is that it?" I asked.

He smiled and winked at me. And my heart fell on the ground.