 | Pink Matter (⚠️)

Start from the beginning

The group of males turned their heads towards Zuziumi, quieting their conversation. They watched as she passed by them.

"Ain't that the girl that wouldn't stay away from Pecela?" she heard one of them say.

"I guess we got our first catch," another said.

"Why we just standing here then? Let's get 'er!" Zuziumi began to run as she heard multiple running footsteps behind her. She couldn't yell, scream or say anything at all.

They catched up to her, holding a tight grip of her shoulders and arm, bound to make a bruise later. When she tried to fight back, she felt weak and powerless. If she'd yell, it'll be as if it was a whisper. She was scared for her life.

"Please, let me go," she whispered as they shoved her into a black van.

"Kenneth really gone like this!"

"Yeah, he'll probably give us a raise!"

They all stared at her smirking, with red inhumane eyes as if they were the devil seeking for an angel to turn bad.

Zuziumi shook her head as she closed her eyes, not wanting to look at the demons who were captiving her mind.

She awaken from her sleep, her head still laying in Nahmirs' lap. A lamp was turned on, making the room dimly lit. Her bottom lip trembled as she rethinks her dream over again.

Nahmir noticed and instantly became concerned, "What's the matter?" he looked down at her as she shook her head 'no,' tears coming from the barriers of her eyelids.

"Uzi why you cryin'? Tell me what you dreamed about," he demanded.

"You wouldn't understand," she croaked.

"I would; tell me why you cryin' Ion like seeing you cryin'," he frowns.

"I was walking at night down the sidewalk then I seen a group of males wearing bandanas and once they seen me they began to talk about kidnapping me and successfully they did and I couldn't do anything about it I felt so powerless and weak and once they shoved me into a van they all said something about Kenneth and they looked at me with red glowing eyes-" she rambles on before Nahmir kissed her, making her hush, "mmm..."

"Shhh, it'll be alright. That's just the devil trying to torment you. God got you, you'll be fine," he assures as she stares up at him, sheepishly smiling.

[PLAYLIST: PINK MATTER BY FRANK OCEAN]

"...I love you so much," she smiles, leaning up to kiss him, "you mean so much to me, it's pitiful," she murmured against his lips.

"Not as much as you mean to me," he retorted, kissing her.

"Wanna bet?" she challenges.

"I ain't gotta bet because I already won it," he gently pushes her down onto the bed, kissing her jaw. Kissing his way down her neck above her collar bone, he found her sweet causing her to let out an angelic moan.

She had wore a thin, white speghetti strapped tank top, that was terribly see through as you could see her erected nipples on her C-cup sized breast, she didn't mind putting on a bra. Nahmir wraps his lips one of the clothed nipples, sucking through the fabric as Zuziumi moaned.

Pulling her black leggings down, he leans back up to her french kissing her ever so softly while reaching his hand into her panties, using his middle finger to stimulate her clit.

"Uh!" she jerks, still new to the pleasurable feeling.

He pulls the rest of her leggings down, moving downwards, staring at her pink matter before taking his first lap of licks. Zuziumi moans loud and squirms under his hold as beads of sweat began to form on her forehead. She felt Nahmir suck on her clit, which sent her into a blissful overdrive.

Hm. What else bad could happen?

🤷🏾‍♀️
VOTE
COMMENT
& SHARE.

CHECK OUT LUCID SATIVA, INHUMAN, AND FINAL EXIT-ALL ARE FANFICS OF NICK $ANTANA!