 | Back in the Insitution / Megaman

Start from the beginning

"I guess we're famous now, we don't really know," Zahmir says, rubbing his neck.

"Well I be darned. I knew you guys are talented and smart, excluding the trouble you guys worked up in the past, but this is huge! And Nahmir, this is your first day back. This is crazy," Dr. Welding sighs.

"Yeah, this is crazy," Nahmir chuckles. Zahmir chuckles along with him.

"After today, you probably can no longer attend public school anymore. It depends on how your day goes today," Dr. Welding says.

"Oh shit, foreal?" Zahmir begins to be hyped.

"Language, Zahmir."

"Oh shi-I mean my bad, my bad," Zahmir winced.

"Let me free the halls for you boy's," Dr. Welding goes to the intercom, "Everyone abort to your classes, now, abort to your classes, now. If you don't, there will be consequences."

Zahmir walked into his first class, seeing people crowding around his desk. He frowned as he seen his friend, Cordae, snickering. He flicked his middle finger at him.

"The people whom are crowding Zahmir's desk needs to get up and move, now!" Ms. Elle says. Everyone moved from his desk into their own seat. They were scared of her because they knew she was a mad black woman and didn't play.

"Thank you, Ms. Elle," Zahmir said, sitting at his desk.

"No problem, baby. I want you to learn and work in peace. There was a email sent out to all your teachers telling us you need personal space, I got you," Ms. Elle smiles, kindly as she sets a sheet on his desk.

Zahmir was in his next period, watching the teacher write number equations on the promethean board. He heard snickering beside him and seen it was Taymor and his lil' buddies. Taymor was whispering to his clique while looking at Zahmir. Zahmir stared at him, cutting his eyes. He disliked when someone didn't talk shit to his face. He was a hot head if you haven't noticed.

[PLAYLIST▶️: MEGAMAN BY TAY K.]

Taymor whispered a last thing before saying, "Aye, nigga, you got a problem? Huh, lil nigga?"

"Naw, but you a bitch nigga talkin' behind my muh'fuckin' back. Ole donkey jerk ass nigga," the class instigated sending a chorus of oh's and ooo's throughout the classroom.

"Hush while I'm teaching!" The little old white lady, Mrs. Kroche, says, "I need to use the restroom. All this better be sorted out when I come back!" she exits the classroom. Thats when the real heat began to rise.

"Nigga you wanna get physical? I'll beat your ass like I did yo' pussy ass twin!" Taymor laughed as everyone instigated again.

"Last time I checked, he beat yo' fuckin' ass! And nigga I'll tap dance on yo' fuckin' head-let's go bruh!"

"I'll kill you with my bare hands, keep playin'!" Taymor hopped from his seat, squaring up.

"Bruh, sit yo' ass down-" one of his friends said.

"Naw, he wanna fight, let's fight."

Zahmir laughs, "If you wanna fight, you gone get yo' ass beat twice!" the class oh'd.

"You over there talkin' shit, but you ain't stood up up yet!"

"Naw, a real nigga don't hit first; only pussy niggas do and obviously yo' ass one!" Zahmir stood from his desk, "Come at me bro!"

Taymor punched Zahmir in the mouth, causing his inner lip to get pierced by his red braces. The girl's who screamed were fans of Zahmir yelled, "Get up, Zahmir!"

Zahmir took the hype and turned it into energy, punching Taymor on his cheek, causing him to hit his head on the corner of the desk. Blood gushed from Taymor's head as he was going in and out of consciousness.

Taymor managed to flip Zahmir on his back, banging textbooks on his chest and face. Zahmir groaned, snatching the textbook and throwing the textbook at his opponent's face, knocking him out cold.

[MEGAMAN BY TAY K IS PAUSED .]

Zahmir dusted himself off. Everyone was quiet as he walked out the classroom. His temples were throbbing, harshly.

"Oh my goodness!" two girl's ran towards him as he fell unconscious.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!