(TP°J3T) Last Breathe

Tha Producer x Johnny 3 Tears
Highschool Au

Aron's POV

I watched as they all laughed and seemed to have fun.

It proved the fact that they didn't need me, that I was just the backup friend or the one least cared about.

I was always someone's second, third, hell even fourth choice when they wanted to hang with someone. I was always last.

I didn't matter to them, I could tell. Anytime I brought it up, it would start a fight and I would be the one to blame even though I was only expressing how I feel.

They wouldn't care if I was gone. In all honesty, no one would.

I can't wait for school to be over so I can go home and just end all my pain and suffering.

None of them saw or cared how what they did made me feel.

I was just so tired of it, emotionally and physically.

That wasn't even the icing on the cake though. Everything I dealt with at home made things worse as well.

I just felt so useless...worthless. I felt like no one would ever care or love me, like I was too pathetic and ugly for that.

~

I was finally able to get out of school.

I was a little hungry and since I hadn't eaten much the past few days I figured I'd make my last meal a good one.

I got in my truck and drove to Del Taco. I knew I'd be even more disgusted with myself after eating this because I'd feel fat but it wasn't gonna matter anyways. I'd be dead before the sun rose the next morning.

I got out of my truck once I parked and went inside.

Once it was my turn to order I gave the cashier a fake smile and told them what I wanted.

I waited for my order to be done and then took it to a table.

I made sure to keep my sleeves pulled down even though tacos could be messy. I just didn't want anyone seeing my scars and fresh cuts.

I was eating peacefully until Jordan, George, and Dylan walked in. I sighed, hoping they wouldn't notice me.

To my luck, they did.

I felt slightly relieved when only George walked over.

" Hey, Ar. "

" oh uh...hey. "

" I see we all had the same idea. "

" yup..."

I cursed in my head when he sat down across from me.

" so...how was your day?" he asked.

" fine I guess...as usual. Yours?"

" same here. Nothin' exciting really.

"...cool..."