(JD°TP) If It Means A Lot To You

J-Dog x Tha Producer
* slight trigger warning towards the end*

J-Dog's POV

Truth is, I missed Aron. It felt like there was something missing in me without him, like I'd lost a little piece of myself.

I did to be honest. He probably hated me now and I was supposed to hate him as well. I just couldn though...he was all I've ever known. I didn't care where I was or what was going on as long as he was around. He felt like home to me.

Yes, I was upset about all the things he'd done and what he was saying about the band. It was our faults though. He'd only lashed out because he was tired of how he were treating him.

I can't let anyone know I miss him though. Especially the guys. Theyd kill me knowing I still cared about him.

I just have to keep these thoughts to myself and push them to the deep, dark parts of my brain and heart.

I haven't seen Aron in years though. I wish the guys would let it go, he's stopped saying shit. It's a bit worrying though because he's rarely heard from. I just kind of brush it off though, figuring he's too busy to be on social media.

I still had his number, I couldn't bring myself to delete it. I looked at all our old messages, how he'd text me at the most random times just wanting to talk. Or how he'd text me at two in the morning needing someone to talk to...to be there for him. I missed all of that, I missed being there for him, to have him put his trust in me.

I sighed, putting my phone away. I needed to get my mind off of him so I decided to go to the bar.

~

I sat at the counter, ordering a beer. I just sat there, answering a text from Jordan as the bartender handed me the glass bottle.

I quietly thanked him, taking a sip from it.

I set my phone down, continuously taking sips of my drink to distract myself.

About a half hour later someone sat down next to me.

I didn't really acknowledge it at first until they spoke.

" I know you miss me, Jorel. " The nasally voice that I had such a love/hate relationship with spoke.

I looked over at him, kind of astonished. I wanted to admit that I missed him, that I wanted him back so much. That I needed him...

I didn't though. That would be giving into my weaknesses and I wasn't going to do that.

" I don't miss you. I don't care about you. I hate you, Aron. " I said bluntly. The words rolled off my tongue like daggers. They were so bitter but I had to say them.

When I saw the look in his eyes I immediately regretted it.

" You...You don't mean that. You do miss me. You can't lie to yourself. " Aron said, his words not as confident now.

" The only person lying to themselves is you, Aron. " I said, sipping my drink.

" No. You do miss me, I know it. " he said, it was more like he was trying to convince himself that I did now.