(JD°TP) I've Missed You

J-Dog x Tha Produca

Aron's POV

It still feels like it was yesterday.

The day I lost everything.

My friends, my family, my job, and the guy I've been in love with for years.

"Aron, you're out of the band. We're sick and tired of having to pay for your dumb P.A. and having to do everything the way you want " Jordan said as he pinned Aron to the wall.

" I don't know what you're talking about. I'm the one that pays him. Not you pricks!" Aron replied bitterly, pushing Jordan off himself " besides, you can't kick me out of my own band!"

" it's not your band anymore. To be honest, it never was. Just get your stuff and leave. if I ever see you again after this I'll beat the shit out of you " George growled, glaring at Aron.

" cmon. You guys can't do this to me. Dylan? Matty?...Jorel? " Aron pleaded as he looked around at the others, hoping for someone to protest.

' cmon jorel. You're my best friend and have been for almost our whole lives. You can't just leave me like this ' Aron thought to himself.

" Jorel please. You out of all people can't do this to me " Aron begged, walking up to his supposed best friend.

" I'm sorry Aron. It's for the better " Jorel replied, looking at the floor.

' please...I fucking love you ' Aron said in his mind, wishing he could say it out loud. He couldn't though.

The guys had no clue about him and Jorel.

" just get your stuff and get out you dumb fuck!" George shouted, obviously getting Aron.

Aron did just that, not saying a word to anyone as he gathered his things. 

He stopped in front of the door, looking at Jorel with pleading eyes.

Jorel wouldn't even look at him though.

As Aron pushed the door open he felt tears stinging his eyes.

I stared down at my phone, his contact pulled up.

I'd sent so many messages over the years but they all went unanswered.

I sent one more even though I knew he wouldn't reply.

Aron: I still love you jorel. Please answer me. I miss you.

I set my phone down on the table a laid my head against the arm rest.

My thoughts slowly left my head as I drifted off to sleep.

~

I startled awake at the sound of knocking on my apartment.

I let out a yawn and stretched as I sat up.

Whoever was at the door knocked again.

"hold on....I'll be right there " I mumbled, my voice a bit raspy.

I trudged to the door, not in the mood to talk to anyone so I was hoping to make this quick.

I grabbed the door knob, slowly opening the door.

My eyes widened as I looked up from the floor.

" J-Jorel?....what are you doing here?..." I asked.

" I came to see you " he replied, pushing a small amount of hair out of his face.

"why....why would you want to see me? Five years ago you all told me to get out and never speak to you again " I said, my voice going a bit bitter as I narrowed my eyes.

" Aron, you know I had nothing to do with that decision. " Jorel said, putting a hand on my cheek.

I pushed him away though. " why are you just showing up now? After five years of waiting, missing you, longing to see you again " I said coldly.

" you're not an easy person to find Aron. I was an idiot to let you get away back then and I'm not gonna let it happen again " he replied.

I moved out of the way so he could step inside.

As I closed the door, Jorel pinned me to the door right as I turned around.

" You don't know how God damned much I miss you " he said. I could feel his hot breath against my skin, sending shivers through my body.

" if you missed me then why have you never texted me back the past five years?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

" I couldn't. The guys would kill me if they'd of found out I was texting you " he replied.

I looked up at the slightly taller Italian male who had me pinned to the door.

He rested his forehead to mine as I put my arms around his neck.

" I've missed you " I mumbled, closing my eyes.

" I've missed you too " Jorel replied, placing his lips on mine.