(TP°DM) Teenagers scare the living shit outta me

Deuce X Danny
For DeuceIsMyDad

D

anny's pov

My parents were sending me to a juvenile detention school for the summer all because of me getting into a few fights at school.

I don't belong with these kids. The druggies and all that shit.

I'm not like them.

I walked into the building for my first day, looking around at all the kids around me.

They all looked so intimidating.

One in particular caught my eye though.

He was quite slim and tall with blackish brown hair. He wore a sleeveless t-shirt, jeans, some beat up shoes, and an L.A. pride hat.

I don't know why he caught my eye but he seemed to stand out from the others.

I walked over to him, hesitant at first.

"uh...hey I'm uh...Danny " I mumbled as he shut his locker, turning to look at me.

"well it's nice to meet you Danny " he said with a slight cockiness to his tone.

"I'm uh..new here and you just looked like you know the place so... " I rambled.

"so you're saying I look like I've been here before? " he asked, raiding an eyebrow.

A few people gathered around us.

"No...No..that's not what I was trying to say" I stuttered.

"then what were you trying to say? " he asked.

" I-i don't know I just figured you could help me out" I mumbled " I see I was wrong though "

"and why is that? " he asked with a bitterness to his voice.

I could hear people starting to chant ' fight ' over and over again.

No wonder they were here.

" well you don't seem friendly " I said, obviously making a fool of myself. No one here was friendly.

"friendly? Do you really think any of us are friendly? " he spat, getting in my face.

God I hated it when people did that.

I shoved him off of me, glaring as soon as we locked eyes.

The changing got louder but a few teachers had walked into the hallway and were yelling at kids to get to class.

Just as I was about to walk off to class I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to see the boy who I'd been talking/arguing with. I never caught his name though.

"You should call me some time, pretty boy " he said with a wine, handing me a piece of paper before walking off with his group of friends.

I stood there with a starstruck look on my face.

What the hell had just happened?

A/n: hello, sorry it's kinda short. The one shots are going to be at least 300 words so they aren't going to be quite like the chapters for my book which are usually at least 1000 words long so yeah. Hope you enjoyed it. I know it's not exactly what was requested but ya know. Feel free to leave a request. Info in first chapter