comic con // Finn

Start from the beginning

"Our favourite on-screen and off-screen couple, Charlie Heaton and Natalia Dyer!" Natalia and Charlie walk on, hand and hand. Charlie kisses Natalia's cheek, making the crowd scream. Charlie pulls his signature smirk to the crowd before pulling out Natalia's chair and sitting down next to her. "And our two clashing kings, Joe Keery and Dacre Montgomery!" The two boys walk on, winking at the crowd and joking around.

"Matt announced that wrong, obviously we're the cutest couple here." Dacre snickers into the mike as Joe winks at him.

"Boys, Boys, keep it PG please. We already have enough PDA on the stage." Matt pretends to scold them. The crowd chuckles again, amused by the cast's cheeky antics.

"Y/N, you've got this." Caleb hypes you up, reassuring hands on your shoulders.

"I think we need a group hug." The boys, Millie and Sadie pull you into a big group hug and you feel your stomach flip when Finn embraces your left side, his hip pressed against yours. You look up at him and he smiles back, his rosy lips curled into a genuine grin.

"You guys are on soon." You get in line, standing at the very end behind Finn. This is when you really begin to freak out, realising what's about to happen. Panic sets in and you try to calm down.

"And now our kids cast. Two out of our four favourite basement dwellers, stuck in a love triangle in season two, it's Caleb McLaughlin and Gaten Matarazzo!" The crowd starts going crazy as the two boys walk on. You feel like you're about to be sick and tears fill your eyes as an anxious feeling invaded your body.

"Finn, I can't do this." You whisper, trying to hold back tears as you bite your lip. Finn turns around, grabbing your shoulders.

"Y/N, I know this is scary, but I know you can do this. You're the strongest person I know." He softly reassures you, concern plastered on his face and a knowingly, sympathetic look in his eye.

"Next, we have our two leading ladies, our waffle-loving superhero and our badass arcade champion, Millie Bobbie Brown and Sadie Sink!" Millie gives you a quick worried look as the two girls make their way towards the long table. You feel yourself choke again.

"There's so many people." You catch a glance at the crowd.

"Y/N, look at me." You gaze goes back to Finn's and you feel your heart leap again as your eyes meet. "I'll be right beside you. You'll be okay." You still feel your doubts as you gaze at the curly-haired boy.

"Finn, I-" He cuts you off by pressing his lips to yours. You freeze, not knowing what to do. Finn soon pulls away, looking disappointed and embarrassed. He goes to walk away. Noah's secretly watching this whole thing unfold.

"Finn!" You try not to yell as the boy swings back around. You press your lips to his quickly as the remaining boys get introduced to the already hyped crowd. Sadie and Millie glance to the side and almost die when they see what's going on. You pull away, panting a little bit and your face tomato red. Your heart was racing, but no longer from the crowd that be inevitably watching your every move. Finn smiles at you as you giggle slightly, feeling as light as a feather.

"Our two other nerds, the boy who was once dead and our walkie-talkie extraordinaire, Noah Schnapp and Finn Wolfhard!" The two boys walk on before you can say anything else. You can't help but smile infectiously - the things that boy does to you.