Proof🤳🏾

Ayona

I had just spritzed perfume on my wrists and rubbed my neck.

I was about to head for the front door when I stopped in my tracks, at the sound of a ringing phone. Someone was making a phone call and it damn sure wasn't me, so I turned towards Daystar. He had his finger to his lips as let the phone continue to ring on speaker.

My eyebrows shot up in question, but he simply ignored me repeating his previous gesture again. The phone rang for a couple more times before a male picked up the phone, "Wassup?"

"Keem, wassgud? Look you still remember that night on tour that we went to that one club, Supah?"

The guy, Keem, didn't say anything for a few seconds, "Uhh yeah, but barely we was both fucked up," Day nodded his head.

"Yea we was, but uhh- did I ever end up taking a chick to the hotel wit me?" Day asked.

"What?!" The guy on the line almost laughed, "Nigga hell nah. Don't you rememba shit?"

Daystar kept his eyes on me as he continued the conversation, "Barely, I just needa make sho' a nigga ain't knock nobody up, ya feel meh?"

"Nigga you wildin', but nah there was that one chick..," I hear the guy start to say and already I start to turn on my heels before Days hand clamped down on my wrist, keeping me hostage.

"...that was recording you while she tried to give you head but then you pushed ha ass and told ha you had a chick, -yea 'bout that you ain't tell me you was seeing anyo-," Daystar cut him off.

"Oh forreal, what happened wit ha after?" I had turned back around and was looking up at Day with an arched eyebrow.

The other guy on the line started cracking up, "Nigga what you thought happened? I took her and the otha' shawdy to the hotel wit me and knocked 'em both down."

Day pulled me closer to him, "If I sent you a picture would you recognize ha? The chick that tried to top me?"

"Yea, I think so..."

"Oh ight, I'm boutta send it. I hit you up later," Daystar told him rushing off the phone.

He tossed his phone on the bed before pulling me closer to him, "You believe me now?"

"I'm not stupid you prolly set that up wit him," I told him pulling away and heading for the door, but instead he lifted me up and sat me on my dresser getting in between my thighs.

"When I get fucked up, I show up here so don't you think you was the only one I was thinking of that night and all the other nights since I left," he told me keeping his eyes on me while his fingers took to their own journey between my legs, rubbing me through my panties.

"Dayy," I moaned gripping the edge of the desk, at the same time trying to push him away.

"Yona, why the hell would I go through all that? If I wasn't tellin' the truth?"

"I don't know," I told him, my mind a little cloudy. "Just leave, please," my voice wavered, my legs were a little wobbly, and if he didn't leave I was definitely going to let him take me but I couldn't. I didn't know if he and his friend Keem was telling the truth or not.

He pulled away from me and instead of heading for the front door, he took his shoes off and flopped on my bed, "I ain't going nowhere, now come here."

Suddenly, over the extreme need I felt for him, the exhaustion hit and I was ready to sleep.

I glared over at him while I got undressed, "Don't think 'bout touchin' me," I said while I got under my covers facing away from him.

Soon enough, my ass fell into a deep sleep.

Tory

Ayona must've been really tired 'cause barely ten minutes later her breathing became even, so I got under the covers with her, pulling her closer to me.

I just laid next to her thinking bout how I was gone make it up to her. I didn't cheat on her, shit I might've looked at a couple chicks but never did I touch- unless I was hugging a fan or signing autographs, let alone "cheat". What Keem said was exactly what happened...

**That night at SupeR**

Keem and I was fucking drunk as fuck that night. We had gone to the club and we were both sitting in VIP, just us two and a couple other girls.

The others had just left and I was only still here cause Keem and I were staying at the same hotel and we was supposed to Uber back together.

"Aye," I slurred. "Keem getcho drunk ass up."

"Nigga shut the fuck up, this chick boutta gimme head," I turned towards him. A groan fell from my lips, at the sight. Surely enough, the girl was getting ready to unbuckle his pants.

"Hell nawl, I'm tired. She can take the Uber with us but I needa go," I said boutta get up before I realized there was a girl kneeling in between my legs.

"What the fuck," I said my slow mind was taking too long to process what was going on and by the time I reacted she was boutta undo my belt.

She giggled, "You're Tory Lanez right? I'm your number one fan!" She yelled obnoxiously, that's when I saw her phone in her other hand so I grabbed it and chucked it to the other side of the couch before gently pushing her away from me.

"Aye, I gotta chick, get off me shawd," I said while she peered up me like I'd hurt her feelings.

"Keem get the fuck up," I urged again, pushing myself off the comfortable couch, my body sluggish as fuck.

That night ended with Keem and I at the hotel going to our separate rooms. He went with the chick that was with him earlier and the one that tried to come onto me while I went to my room alone with 'Yona on my mind the whole night till I passed out.

**End of flashback**

The only other thing that happened that night that 'Yona didn't hear about was the fact that we'd taken an Uber to the same hotel- with the chicks.

The fact that I didn't tell her about the situation and she found out 'bout it cause of the Gram was why she didn't trust my word and forreal, I got why. Which was also why I was going to try to make things up with her, but firstly; it was no way she was going to sleep mad at me...

________________

A/N: Bonus chapter.

I'll probably start back up putting three chapters up next Friday.

-Elza:*