Slow DOWn🥰

Ayona

**Birthday night**

"Tiny why can't we just go to a different club?"

"Cause in this area, Club Centraux has four to five star ratings and it's not that far from your apartment in case I need to take an Uber back to yours," he told me for the tenth time.

Now that I knew Tory was back in town I was not trying to go anywhere that I knew for sure he went to and that included club Centraux where I fucking met him, but I dropped the matter anyway. Fuck it.

For the whole day, Tiny and I were getting mani-pedis, we'd went and got a spa treatment and we went shopping for our outfits of the night. He'd even ordered me a cake, a cake which we'd already demolished before showing up to the club.

I parked in my usual spot before we walked the rest of the block towards the club.

"Ight sis, if it's past two and you text me and I don't text back most likely means I'm getting busy, so if you wanna head home that's cool. I got ya spare key so I'll find my way in tomorrow."

"Ok, I hear you just call me if you need a ride, no need with Ubers if I got a whip," I told him while we got in the VIP line.

"Hey sis, this the wrong line poo, come on."

"Nahh, I know the bouncers they let me through here."

"How you know the bouncers, don't tell me you be..," he says making a disgusted face.

"First of all, if you saw the bouncers you wouldn't make that face and no, they just flirt and I flirt back that's all."

"Oh, and when you start going out?"

"I told you, I go out whenever I can and I'm not always lazy, come on," I tugged on his arm just as it was our turn.

"Hey beautiful, we ain't seen you around for a minute. Thought we were going to have to go looking for you" said Mek the bouncer of the night.

"Boy stop, you know I been working and what not. Anyway this my brother he just came in town to visit."

"Oh ok, how you been man," he asked Tiny dapping him up.

"Anyway y'all have a good night, and Happy Birthday beautiful." He said sending us in.

How he kno it was my.., oh yeah duh they check IDs and shit. But I haven't gotten mines checked after the second time I came here, shrugging Tiny and I made our way to the bar.

A couple shots in and he excused himself to the bathroom.

As the night went along, we danced— getting it in the club. Song after song played and we was just being goofy, when..,

"Birthday Bitch" started playing.

"Ohhh this my shit," I screamed getting down while Tiny joined me.

"Okay ladies, I see y'all getting busy..," said the DJ stopping the song every time he talked in the mic. "Now I want y'all to make some room for the Birthday girl, Ayonaaaaaa!" He yelled while I looked over at Tiny.

"Tiny! Did you do this?" I asked and he just grinned at me.

The DJ continued, "Ight where she at? Cause we got a few surprises for you." Tiny gently shoved me towards to opening where the spotlight was at.

"There she is!!" And everyone started clapping before he stopped the song "Ight on the 3.., Happy Birthday to you..."

And while everyone joined in singing for me, the crowd started to separate in front of me, where they wheeled a huge ass cake on a table, I mean the cake was stacked with hella candles and a 22 on it. And they had some females bring out champagne with the shits lit up and everything.