48 Floors

Ayona

Two weeks had passed with Tory and me chilling and fucking.

I had broken my number one rule, keep one night stands strictly one nightly, but Tory's dick game was too serious. So fuck buddies we were.

Just because I'd broken a rule didn't mean I'd gone completely careless. I still kept to ducking after our intense sessions, no matter how tired I was.

There were times when we would just chill and surprisingly he was a really good person. Yea I could tell that he'd been through a lot, but still, behind his bold facade, he was caring and thoughtful.

For the past three days, I had been extremely focused on work, one because Tory had left LA to Miami for his duties and second because well, I'd gotten used to being dicked down on the daily so with him gone I was doing everything I could to distract myself from the lack of sex.

He must've been suffering the same consequences—if his text messages were any clue.

Since we'd been hanging out, I'd also been catching up on his songs, I still adored his Chixtape songs but there wasn't a song that I didn't like. Bottom line he was hella talented.

I had just hopped out of the shower with Tory's YouTube playlist blasting in my apartment, Initiation was just done playing and 48 floors was next when my phone started ringing.

I can't make no dinner, but a nigga with the breakfast
We can smoke, we can fuck, what's your preference?
Wrote to Santa just to put you on my sex list
You got that million dollar on, not the Craig's list...

Scrunching my face I picked it up.

"What floor you on?"

"Nigga what?"

"'Yona I'm not gone ask again."

"Eighth, room eight forty-eight.., what are y-"

I stared at my phone, he'd hung up. He must've been drunk or something.

...Aw yeah, and you know who I am
All these bitches in the crib, they just go there to dance
And I'm in and out the bank like I go there to scam
We can go to Miami, girl, we can just to say, oh yeah
Liquor poured up, women called up, fuck it all up, oh yeah
In the condo
You know how I go
Give it up, so

48 floors, that's the way we going
Open up the Wraith doors, oh yeah
And don't make me wait for ya...

Just then I heard a knock a the door, it was just barely past midnight and I wasn't expecting anyone. Unless Tory's back.., my mind sang. I doubt he knew where I lived, I mean his driver had to drop me off once when I'd been too fucked up to drive. I'd insisted on going home, anyway.

I could just feel my body heat rising just thinking about him.

Tory

It was just a little past eleven when I'd landed back in LA and three days was too damn long to be away from Ayona.

I was a little bit fucked up but mainly I was just high as fuck and my mind had one person on it, Yona.

Speeding through the streets, I called my driver, Tony, to ask him for her address. The minute I parked, I got out and dialed her number.

I hopped in an elevator waiting for her to give me the details and when she did, I hung up. I knew she'd be mad but I'd fuck that attitude right out of her.

As I got closer to her apartment, I could hear a song I'd recently dropped, 48 floors playing, how ironic, would've been wild as fuck if she actually lived on the 48th floor, I thought.

Pussy so good, I should have to pay for it, oh yeah..,

Messing with Ayona I really should be paying for that.

...48 floors, that's the way we going
Open up the Wraith doors, oh yeah
And don't make me wait for it
Pussy so good, I should have to pay for it
So good, I should have to pay for it

I knocked on the door and waited.

When she'd opened the door, she was wrapped in a blue towel. I stared as her tight curls dripped with water down her cleavage.

I liked when she wore her hair out, mainly cause I'd found she liked it pulled while we fucked and her being the freak she was also liked a few other things like being rough, shit really be having her soaking wet dripping, I bit my lip thinking about it.

Saved you under peach emojis in my contact
So when you hit me, you remind me just to call back
Tell them niggas like December's coming, fall back...

"Wha-" I cut her off kissing her, in the two weeks we'd been fucking not once had we kissed. I mean I didn't really kiss either cause of the whole 'hoes be dick-hopping' thing but she outright never tried to kiss on me which told she didn't just go round kissing every nigga. Good.

Her lips were as soft as they looked and she tasted sweet and addicting. She fought me but settled after I slammed the door shut and pinned her against the wall.

She kissed me back, hungrily. In the middle of it all, I tugged her towel loose so it fell to the floor. Pulling away from the kiss I lifted her against the wall caressing her breasts before taking one in my mouth and sucking.

"You've been.., mhmm.., drinking and smoking how you get here?" I heard. But when I'd felt how wet she was, answering her was the last thing on my mind.

Instead, I started rubbing her clit slowly, teasing her. When she whimpered, I brought my attention back to her gorgeous face.

Damn she beautiful. I slid my middle finger inside her, slowly working her.

A nigga was hard as fuck, but I hadn't seen her in too long and I planned to fuck her through and through before I put her to bed for the night.

Wrapping her legs around me, I walked into the nearest room—the kitchen. I sat her on the counter, pulling my finger from her, holding it to her lips.

Mesmerized, I watched as she eagerly sucked her juices and licked my finger clean. Wondered what else she could suck like that, my dick twitched as if volunteering itself as a tribute to her.

"I ain't got nothing to worry 'bout do I?" I asked. I didn't have any condoms on me and I wanted to see exactly how much power her lil' pussy had.

She looked at me, her eyes slightly low and clouded over by need and shook her head, "Do I?" she asked. And instead of answering, I let our lips collide tasting her lips making her moan.

She pushed herself to the edge of the counter exposing herself to me, impatiently.

Looking down at her pink and glistening flower, I grabbed myself in hand tapping the head to her clit before slowly stroking myself in between her fat lips making sure I brushed against her clit with every stroke.

Every time my head was close to her entrance she'd try to manipulate me into her, but my hand on her right thigh prevented her from doing so. I enjoyed teasing her, she glared at me hatefully when I didn't give her what she wanted. I could feel her get wetter around my thick long and slightly curved stiff dick.

"Stop playing with me Tor-" she started to say but finished instead crying out my name when I slammed into her.

I'd only gone raw with one female so, heavenly was the term to describe the sensations she gave me.

I watched as I slid into her, I took my time savoring the velvety smoothness of her slippery soaking pussy. Not being able to control myself anymore, one hand gripping her hip, the other gripping her hair by the roots I pulled making her chest arch up towards me so I suckled her breast while I drilled into her.