Chapter 17

~Songi Point Of View~

"Just for today?"

I need to get him back.. Somehow.. But how? I'm already running out of ideas, and I only did one thing! I need to think quick. We're heading out from the café and walked to the park nearby. I walked with the girls, our arms interlocked as we walked.

Ayeong: Sooooooo. Songi.. What was that all about? With you and Taehyung at the table?

Huieson's and Chanu's heads quickly turned my way.  I groaned in annoyance. Why did she have to say it like that?

Me: Don't say it like that.. You make it sound like I was flirting..
Ayeong: Weren't you though?
Me: No!- Just let me explain!

I sighed.

Me: Ok, so all of that was just for a little stupid game Taehung wanted to do. It's where for the whole day, probably ending at 12:00 a.m. today, we have to embarass each other somehow.
Chanu: Interesting...

Chanu elbowed Huieson and they both giggled. Huieson got a text, so she checked her phone.

Ayeong: So, who's winning?
Me: Taehyung...
Ayeong: By how much?
Me: Two points...
Ayeong: Ooh.. Well you need to catch up.
Me: No kidding...

I turned and gave her a "no duh" look. She shrugged it off.

Huieson: Guys, I just wanted to let you know that I'll have to leave in an hour. My mom needs me later today. Is that ok?
Me: Yeah, that's fine.

She nodded and texted, what I assume is her mom.

Chanu: I'll try to help you with coming up with ideas to help get even or win.
Ayeong and Huieson: Me too.
Me: Thanks guys.

I sighed. Well, at least I'll get some help. He didn't say that I couldn't have help, so. I'm going take all the help I can get. Ahead, I herd some of the guys laughing. We looked over and saw Taehyung shaking his bottom in the air and smacking it a couple of times. What is this boy doing? A smile cracked on my face and I wanted to laugh. It may be stupid and weird, but I guess that's the true Taehyung. I herd a little snort from Huieson as she quickly gave me her phone and clicked the record button. Sudenly, he stopped and slowly turned towards us. He found the phone, then his eyes traveled up from my arm to my eyes. His eyes weren't playful anymore. It was embarrassment that showed most. Ohh.. I get it. He quickly paced towards me. I grinned and started walking backwards. He spoke lowly.

Taehyung: Songi..

He gave me that look that basically said, "You better stop recording, or else..". For some reason, a wave of chills went up my spine. But for some other reason, I want to know the, "or else.." part too. So I didn't stop, I taunted..

Me: What are you going to do about. Embarassed I caught you shaking your little booty? Hm.. Maybe I should post i-

He sprinted my way, and I ran. We both ran at a pretty good pase, but just a little faster than what's usually "normal". I quickly circled and dodged his reach. I could hear multiple laughs and feet behind us. I realised that I was close to the playground and Taehyung was hot on my heels. Just a little farther, this is perfect timing. Just as he reached again, I quickly turned a different direction and ran up the stairs, onto the gigantic playground. That made some distance, but he was still close. I started down the slide.

Me: Okay! I stopped recording!
Taehyung: That's a lie!

I jumped off the slide half way and around the other section of the playground. I clicked the record button to finally stop it.

Me: Ok, I really stopped it now!

Taehyung didn't respond. I was slowly getting tired and he's still after me. I don't think I have ever ran this much this year. I guess this is what I get for wondering about the "or else.." part. I ran to the biggest tree in my view and I felt a body softly crash behind me and arms locking me in. I stiffened a bit, but tried to relax so that it didn't seem like I was embarassed. I mean, I am? But, it's also from something else.. From the past... We slowly stopped and caught our breaths for a bit.

Me: How did you know I was recording?

I let out a breath of air.

Taehyung: Super hearing, remember? The recording wasn't fully silent.

Oh, yeah. I forgot he had the strong hearing ability. Wait, how did Huieson know? Does she know? Breathe in, breathe out.

Me: So when I actually stopped recording, did you know?

I felt him nod his head.

Me: So, then why did you still come after me?

He stayed quiet. Is he embarrassed now? I started to turn around, but I saw Suga appear from behind the tree. Suga's eyes widened and he ripped us apart and pulled me behind him, protecting me. I kind of forgot that Taehyung was still holding me. He was holding me... HE WAS HOLDING ME! WAIT! DON'T BLUSH! NOT NOW! WHY AM I OVERREACTING?! HE WAS JUST HOLDING ME, IT'S NOTHING! Ugh.. Calms, Songi.. Calms. I slowly breathed in and out.

Suga: What are you doing?
Taehyung: I uh.. Was trying to stop her. You know.. From recording.. Me..
Suga: Recording?

Suga looked at me, the phone, then back at me.

Suga: You were recording?

I nodded. Taehyung shaking his bottom and slapping it played in my mind. I couldn't help but laugh.

Me: How could I not? It was ridiculous!

He chuckled.

Suga: Yeah, I guess so.

He looked back at Taehyung. Taehyung looked a little uncomfortable.

Suga: Well, just don't be doing that with my sister. It's... Uncomfortable for me to watch and look.

I guess that's an ok excuse? Well, I guess it's not really an excuse, but it isn't the total truth eaither?

Taehyung: Sure. Sorry.
Suga: Good, you should be.

Suga patted Taehyung's head and left. It was silent for a couple of seconds, before I remembered something.

Me: That was a whole bunch of points right there.

Taehyung looked at me.

Taehyung: What? No.
Me: Well... You seemed embarrassed when I recorded you, you seemed embarassed when I asked you why you came after me, and you seemed embarassed just now. You know, cause Suga was giving you a little lecture?
Taehyung: Wha?- Apshhh. ... No.
Me: Yes sir-ie. So that is three points?
Taehyung: I-
Me: THREE POINTS IT IS!

I ran, again, towards the swings.

Me: I call dibs on the swings!