Chapter 15 (Part 1)

A/N: HEY EVERYONE! IM BACK (finally)! And, OHMOIGAHHHHHHH! 16.2K READS?! This is like an accomplishment to even have that many people reading this book. 😭😭😭 I love you guys so much. I love all your little comments! ❤ You make me feel good and smile when I read all of your comments. I wish I could hug every single one of you TT-TT <(^•^)> You guys are so amazing and thank you for being patient with me. I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED! I was busy and I couldn't get into wattpad for some reason. But now I'm here. But can we talk about how GOOD BTS LOOKS! I mean, they always do, but today, I was like LOOKING AT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM FOR LIKE, 5 MINUTES STRAIGHT! TOTAL OF LIKE, 35+ MINUTES! THEY LOOK FINEEEEEE! UGHH. WHY DO THEY NEED TO BE DOING THIS TO MY HEART? Because they're bts and that's their speciality. But anyways 😂😅 Here is Chapter 15. Hope you enjoy it!

~Songi Point Of View~

*Here's her outfit*

Great. Back at school again. The weekend was pretty fun, but then realising, on Sunday, that I would would have to go back to school made me feel "ugh". My mood when down in a millisecond. But, I'm here and I can't avoid it. Ring! There's the lunch bell. Thank goodness. I'm starving. I stood up and gathered my things. I went to my locker and put my stuff away. Bzz. I looked at my phone.

Me: It's Taehyung..

Taehyung: Meet all of us at the table. The girls are already here. Get your food first, ok? Then come and sit. See ya in a bit!
Me: Alright. Don't have to tell me twice to get me my food first. See you in a bit!

I turned my phone off, put it in my pocket, and closed my locker. I walked to the cafeteria and went to grab some food. I came back to see them sitting down at the table. I went to join them.

The girls: Hey!
Me: Hi! Why did you guys leave me?
Ayeong: Because food is more important than you. We were hungry, ok?
Me: Yeah, but you still could have waited for me.
Huiseon: If you were in our shoes, you would have left to get food by yourself too. So, you can't really be saying anything.
Me: I know... But-
Huiseon: You want me to go into detail, Songi?
Me: ... No

In defeat, I shoved some food in my mouth and downed it with some blood.

Jin: I have an idea. Why don't we all study together at the local library after school.
Jimin: Why not just do it here?
Jin: Because over here, we don't get to have a café or a park near by.
Suga: Why would we need that if we're just going to the library?
Jin: Some people don't want to just stay at a library all day. Especially a school library.
Jungkook: So then what's the point of going to the local library?

Jin was getting fustrated already, so he stood up and hovered over them.

Jin: becausethelocallibraryhasmorebookstohelpusoutwithstudiesandifwe'rehungryorthirstywecouldjustwalktothecaféandifwedidn'twanttogotothelibrarywecouldjustgotothecafeorparktostudy!!!

He shot down back in his seat, shoved a spoonful of food in his mouth, and sighed loud.

Jungkook: Okay then...
Rap Mon: So... Are we all good on going to the local library?

We all nodded, some saying yeah.

Rap Mon: Then ok. Local library it is.

A smile grew on Jin's face. He already seems in a better mood. Lunch ended soon, and we went our seperate ways. I had math next and Taehyung and J-Hope were in my class. We walked together to our math class and sat down at our seats. Ring! The bell rang and our teacher stood up.

Mrs. Lee: Good evening, class. Today, we will be reviewing what we learned last Friday. Do any of you remember?
Student: Wasn't it monomials?
Mrs. Lee: Correct! Yes it was. So, please get out your notes that we took on Friday and a calculator.

We all took out notes from Friday, along with the calculator.

Mrs. Lee: I have set up some practice problems on the white-boards around the room. At least 3 to 4 people at a problem. Grab a white-board-marker and show your work. One you're done, come and ask me to check your work. You can use your notes to help you with the problems. You may start.

We all got up to grab a white-board-marker and went to a practice problem. Taehyung and J-Hope were already at one, so I joined them. I started to solve the problem. Taehyung nudged me.

Taehyung: Hey.
Me: Hi.
Taehyung: I was wondering, do you want to play a game with me? Just for today?
Me: Sure, I guess.

He went quiet for a bit, so I looked at him and saw a small smile playing on his face.

Me: Um. Are you ok?

He nodded in response.

Taehyung: Anyways.. Here's the game. We have to make each other embarassed. Who ever gets embarassed automatically gives a point to the other person.

I scoffed.

Me: So childish, but seems pretty easy...

I put down my marker and lifted Taehyung's sweater a little to reveal his stomach. I didn't look though because I wanted to project my voice a bit.

Me: *A little loud* Wow Taehyung. You wanted to show me your stomach from working out?

Some people turned around, some girls blushed, some giggled, some guys chuckled. I saw J-Hope laughing, but still facing the board. I looked back at Taehyung and saw his face. It was a light shade of red. I grinned and patted his stoma... Woah.. I looked at his stomach and there was a faint pack. I did my best to not blush so that I could win this point. He moved my hand away, pulled his sweater down and turned back to the white-board. I gave a light laugh at his actions.

Me: *whisper-ish* That's a point!~

I smiled at myself and turned back to the board to finish the problem. After we got a check from Mrs. Lee, we went to do another problem.

Tashyung: Wait, Songi. Did you start your monthly? I see it leaking from your pants.

I gasped and covered my butt.

Me: What?! Really?

I could feel my ears burn up.

Taehyung: No.

He smiled in victory. He came closer to my face.

Taehyung: 1 point for me.

I pushed him and went to do the problem. As school went on, it finally came to an end. We all went to the parking lot.

Jin: Let's go to the library. Do you all know where it is?

We all nodded.

Jin: Ok, lets go.

We all went in our cars and drove to the local library. Suga and I talked about our day at school and what tests we had coming up. When we got to the library, we all went to one of the big tables. We all took out our homework and started working on it. I decided that I wanted to study for a test.

Me: Guys, I'll be right back. I'm going to grab a math book.

I walked over to the math section and started looking for my book for who knows how long. After a good 5 or 10 minutes, I finally found it. I went to grab it, but it was out of my reach. I went on my tippie-toes and I still could barely get it. I put my hand down and sighed in frustration. I went to try grabbing the book again, but I felt a large hand on my back...

???: Shortie...