Chapter 5

~Songi Point Of View~

Suga went out for 2 hours. Where could he be for this long? Its already 1:00 p.m and I'm still home, waiting for something to happen. Shopping, park, skate park? I decide to change from my PJs.

*Here's how it looks like*

I just want something to get me out of the house before we go back to school

I just want something to get me out of the house before we go back to school. School starts in 2 days for Suga and I. We are almost done with unpacking. I already finished my personal bathroom.

*Here's how it looks like*

Maybe I should help my parents with unpacking to keep myself busy

Maybe I should help my parents with unpacking to keep myself busy. I went downstairs to the kitchen, but when I passed the main door... Ding Dong! Okay... so we have visitors. If it was Suga, he would have used his keys. So I turned around and opened the door. There's no on-

???1 & ???2: HI!

Two guys jumped from the sides of the door. A small scream escaped from my mouth while I jumped in surprise. They start to laugh. I close my eyes and let out a sigh. I opened my eyes.

Me: Geez, you both scared me!

They both continue to laugh. Then one speaks.

???1: Heh, sorry.

They both give shy smiles.

???2: Hey, are you Yoongi's sister?
Me: ... Why do you ask?
???2: Because he told us about her. We all got together and talked about our lives.

I was hesitant.

Me: Yeah... that's me...
???1: So, you're Songi?
Me: Yup. What are your names?
Jungkook: I'm Jungkook.
Jimin: And I'm Jimin.
Me: It's nice to meet you. Um... So where's he?
Jungkook: Yoongi?

I nod my head. All of a sudden, 3 laughing guys come running to the door.

Namjoon: Jin! I can't believe you didn't help Yoongi!
Jin: Well, J-Hope said that he would buy me food if I helped!
J-Hope: Well, it was funn-
Suga: YAAHHH!!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD!

I herd Suga from far away. I looked out the door. Suga was holding a guy by the collar, draging him as he sped walked.

Me: Suga!
Jungkook: Wait, Su?-

I ran (like a human) over to Suga instantally. I took Suga's hand off of the guys collar.

Suga: What's this?

He asked, as if he doesn't understand why I remove his hand.

Me: Why are you holding him like this?
Suga: Because he wouldn't help me when I told him to.

I rolled my eyes.

Me: Really? And you're doing this?..
Suga: uh, yeah.

I lightly shoved him. I looked at the guy, his eyes still on Suga.

Me: Um... Are you okay?
???3: It doesn't mat-

His eyes met mines for a few seconds, but then he looked away.

???3: Um... Yeah, I'm fine.

He scratched the back of his neck, still avoiding eye contact.

Me: Um... Okay then.

I turned back to Suga.

Me: So, Suga? Who are these people?

Why am I acting so akward?

Suga: Oh. These are my new friends.
Me: *In disbelief* Really?

Suga started to walk so I signaled the other guy to come along. He walked behind us.

Suga: Yes, really. I invited them over.
Me: Okay then...

We made it to the house, where the others were playing around.

Me: Okay guys, lets get inside.

I waited for everyone to get inside first, since I thought that was a polite thing to do when someone's friends are over. But, someone didn't go in.

Me: Hey.

He looked over.

Me: Um, what's your name?
Taehyung: I'm Kim Taehyung.
Me: Nice to meet you.

He nodds as his eyes are glued somewhere behind my right ear. I turn to the direction his eyes are. They were on his friends. I turn back.

Me: Um... Well, arn't you going to come in?

He snaps out of his trance and looks at me.

Taehyung: No, I'm okay. I'll just stay out here for a bit. You can go in.
Me: Are you sure?
Taehyung: Yeah, I'll be fine.

He gave a small smile. It may be small, but that smile looked way better on his face than the "non-emotion" face. I smiled a bit in exchange.

Me: Well, if you say so. I'll close the door, but leave it unlocked, just incase of anything.

With the small smile still on his face, he nodds. I turned around and walked in the house, closing the door. My face started to hurt a little. I didn't care, so I walked into the livingroom, where all the others were. I sat down on the floor next to Suga. He looked twords me.

Suga: Um... Sis?
Me: Yeah?
Suga: What's up with your face?
Me: What do you mean?
Suga: You're smiling like an idiot.

I slightly slap his arm.

Jin: When you say it, you make it seem like it's not cute.
Suga: 'Cause it's not.
Me: Min Suga!

I slapped him a little harder.

Namjoon: Keep it up, Suga, and you'll earn more slaps.

They started to laugh.

Suga: Okay, but seriousally, why are you smiling?

I thought for a second.

Me: Well, I usally smile when people smile. Unless I am trying to ignore people or it's not the type of smile I like, if that makes any sense.

They nod.

J-Hope: So, who smiled at you?
Me: Taehyung.

They all looked at each other.

Jungkook: Taehyung actually smiled?

My eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

Me: Yeah, why wouldn't he?
Jimin: Because he hasn't smiled in a long time. Well, at least not around us.
Me: Why?

A/N: Hey guys! So, I'm ending this chapter here. In the next chapter (not Christmas Special) I'll continue. As you have read, you saw that I'm going to be making a Christmas Special. Okay, so I'm going to try to post it tomorrow, but the Christmas Special doesn't happen next. It's just a sneak of their relationship, I guess? But, yeah. I hope you're enjoying this FF so far!