Chapter 9

~Songi Point Of View~

After they finished paying for their clothing, it was about time to go back, since it was 1:12 p.m, so we would meet up with the rest of the guys. We walked back, walking into all sorts of stores and maybe with new bags in hands, talking, laughing, just goofing around. We finally made it there, but we didn't see them.

Jungkook: Where are they?

We looked around.

Jimin: There!

He pointed towards the guys. They looked like they just went to get some smoothies. They all waved, so we waved back.

J-Hope: Hey guys! How was your time?
Taehyung: It was great! We got new outfits that Songi picked out. Seriously, she has style!
Rap Mon: Really? I want to see!

Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin took out their outfits and placed it on the couch. Everyone except Suga surrounded the couch.

Suga: Seriously? It's just clothes that my little sister picked out. No biggie.
Jin: Someone's being jealous. I really like her style.
Suga: She gets it from me.

Everyone turned around. Suga leaned on a table and threw up two duces (peace signs).

Suga: Swag.

We bursted out laughing.

Me: Okay, guys. Can we actually eat some food instead of snacking?
Taehyung: Please. I didn't eat or drink anything.
Jin: Why not?
Taehyung: We saw my ex. She took us to a café.
J-Hope: So why didn't you eat or drink?
Taehyung: Her perfume was suffocating me, so I couldn't eat or drink.

There was some laughs and giggles.

Rap Mon: Okay then, who wants to eat?
Everyone except Rap Mon: ME!

We took our bags and went to the food court. The smell of amazing food hits my nose. I wouldn't be surprised if there was drool comming our of my mouth. We walked to a huge table, that was able to fit all 8 of us, and set our bags down.

Jin: Okay, so should we all get one big meal or get our own?
Jungkook: Lets get our own.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Jimin: Alright! Lets go!

We all went our separate ways. I walked around, looking for a good place to get some food

???: Can I come along?

I turned around and saw Taehyung before me.

Taehyung: I didn't know what to get and everyone was gone already, but I found you. So... yeah.
Me: Sure, you can come.

We walked around in the crowded area, talking about which food smells best so we can get it to eat. Suddenly, we got stoped.

Worker 1: Would you like to try our meat?
Tae & I: Sure.

Taehyung grabbed one and held it out to me, as if he was going to feed me. I thought it would be rude to say no right then and there, so I went for it. But in a flash, he drew his hand back and ate it.

Me: Hey! I was going to eat that!

He laughed, covering his mouth so the food wouldn't come out of his mouth. He finished chewing and swallowed.

Taehyung: Okay, sorry. Here, for real now.

He did the same thing as before. I wasn't sure if he was lying or not, so I looked at him.

Taehyung: What? Just hurry! Better when it's hot and good!

I playfully rolled my eyes. I trust his words, so I went for it again. This time, actually eating it.

Me: Mmh! It is good!

I had to "lie". I have no idea of how it tastes, but it smells amazing. And I'm also hungry, Taehyung too.

Me: Lets just get food here.
Taehyung: Okay.

We walked up to the line of customers.

Taehyung: What are you going to get?
Me: Um... maybe the meat we ate with rice. How about you?
Taehyung: The same thing.

It's our turn to order.

Worker 2: Hello there and welcome. What would you like to order today?
Me: Hi. Can we get an order of 2 teriyaki chicken with rice please?
Worker 2: Alright. And what would you like to drink with that?
Me: Water and ..?
Taehyung: Make that 2 waters.
Worker 2: Okay. It come to a total of $8.27.

I gave her the amount needed.

Worker 2: Thank you. Your meals will be ready shortly.
Tae & I: Thank you!

We went over to the waiting area. Taehyung turned me around.

Taehyung: I wanted to pay.
Me: No.
Taehyung: Why?
Me: Because you already paid for my clothes and your clothes, which costs way more than our food. This is the least I could do.
Taehyung: But that's fine with me!
Me: Well, too late! I payed already.

I flipped my hair, purposely to get my hair in his face.

Taehyung: Ptthhh!

I laughed at his weird reaction. I know, I expected that, but he's just so weird and funny. The next thing I know, I felt fingers in my hair. I slightly turned and found Taehyung combing (with his fingers) and smelling my hair.

Taehyung: Your hair smells nice.
Me: Um. Thanks?

He then started to play with my hair. He giggled.

Taehyung: I like your hair. It's so soft and silky.

He stared at my hair, examining them. I chuckle. Not much to examin, but okay.

Me: Thank you.
Taehyung: Mhm!

I turned around and started to play with his hair. Woah, his hair!

Me: Taehyung!
Taehyung: What?
Me: Why is you hair perfect?
Taehyung: I don't know. Shampoo, conditioner, and water?
Me: I do that too, but it's not as perfect as yours!
Taehyung: It comes naturally for me.

He flipped his imaginary long hair. We both laughed.

Worker 3: I have 2 waters and 2 teriyaki chicken with rice!
Me: That's us!

I went to get the food. I walked back. Taehyung took the tray.

Taehyung: I'll carry it.
Me: Okay. Thanks.
Taehyung: Yup. Lets go back.

We walked back to our table. Jungkook, Rap Mon, and Suga were already there.

Jungkook: Hey guys! What did you get?
Taehyung: We got 2 waters and 2 teriyaki chicken with rice.
Me: How about you guys?
Jungkook: I got a small pizza with water.
Rap mon: I got a sub soda.
Suga: I got a burger soda.
Me: Nice.

The rest came back.

Jimin: Hi! What did you guys get?

We told them. Suga asked what they got. Jin got steak with lemonade, Jimin got chicken with water, J-Hope got a stuffed potato with soda.

Jin: Looks good guys. Lets eat!

A/N: Hey guys. I know, I'm really bad at updating things. But anyway, I was wondering, do I say "we laughed", or anything of that sort, a lot? If so, could you help me out? Like give advice, an example, or something? That would be super helpful. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Luv ya!