AKA changbin is a little bitch

Felix's idea of the extra-credit science project is... a little bit different then Changbin's. 

For example, even though Felix doesn't want to do it, he's still going to put in his best effort so he can pass the class. But Changbin is having none of that. Instead, Changbin refuses to work on the project and is resorting to being a complete douche to both Felix and Mr. Kim.

Mostly Mr. Kim. But, sometimes Felix.

Like, now, Mr. Kim is coming around to collect homework. He does this everyday; goes from desk to desk with his clipboard and red pen and puts a check or an x. In the row beside Changbin's name, there is consecutive x's.

"Changbin, do you have your homework for me?" he asks, already knowing the answer.

"What do you think, Mr. Kim?" Changbin taunts. His desk is completely bare and his bag nowhere to be seen.

And if that's not bad enough, his uniform is disheveled and his tie is missing and those pants he's wearing are definitely from the mall. 

"I think that you're on your way to a failing grade in this class, Changbin," Mr. Kim says brusquely, and moves onto the next desk.

 Changbin rolls his eyes and slouches a little more in his desk, obviously pissed off. As Mr. Kim walks away, Changbin flips the bird at his back. Felix watches him with wary eyes and turns around too quickly when he's caught.

When Mr. Kim is done collecting homework, he splits them all into pairs for a written assignment. Guess who Felix is put with?

"I'm not helping, just so you know, Pretty Boy," Changbin scowls. "You can do it yourself." Felix nods and— why does Changbin still call him Pretty Boy? It's confusing really, because Felix is all too sure Changbin hates him.

So Felix does the assignment himself and when he's done Changbin literally takes the pencil right out of his hand and copies it down onto his page, pointing out every single mistake Felix had made.

By the end of class, Felix's cheeks are burning with embarrassment at Changbin's ruthless criticism, and he has one less pencil.

The next day, things aren't much better.

It's not even in chemistry class, it's in the hallways, before school even starts. Changbin and Felix pass by each other and Felix doesn't even do anything but Changbin purposefully (definitely purposefully, because he looked back at Felix's shocked face afterwards with this dumb smirk, like he was happy about being a douche) shoves his shoulder into Felix's, knocking the younger into the lockers.

Felix scowls, pulls his bag up and rubs at the ache on his shoulder.

Fuck you, Seo Changbin. Fuck you.

There's a specific way that Changbin does this— this as in being an asshole— Felix realizes soon enough. He'll sit back in his chair, relaxed with his arms folded across his chest and his feet crossed at the ankles. He'll spit out one of his dumbass (in Felix's opinion) comments, but add the honorifics at the end. Mr. Kim. Ssi. Hyung. Sunbae. It's mocking and rude that way— more rude than if he didn't use the honorifics at all.

And if he's not in class, in the hallways he'll walk around like he owns the fucking place, even though he's like, 5'4", and not even a senior. People treat him like one, treat like a king, and it makes Felix mad. Changbin knows how to play the system; how to look at you just cruelly enough that you'll be scared but look up to him at the same time, how to wear the uniform so he's not technically breaking the rules but he's definitely not following them either, how to make the teachers hate him but not enough that they give a shit.