Prologue

Hello Readers..first of all thank you for your warm wishes on my birthday, so here's the return gift wrapped with lot of love and passion...!!
Here I am with a new story, perhaps a 3 or 5 shot...
This story is based on Kaise Yeh Yaarian Season3, so there would be a reference to the show every now and then..The story is my interpretation of Season 3 with an addition of 2 characters..The language used in the story will predominantly English however there would be some conversations in Hindi as well..

Before I move ahead a huge thank you to StarsAndFireflies_ for creating a cover for the story at such short notice...thank you sweetheart for this

Proudly presenting my new story - CROSSROADS

Main Characters

Parth Samthaan as Manik Malhotra
Niti Taylor as Nandini Murthy
Jennifer Winget as Myra Malhotra Sahni
Karan Wahi as Kartikeya Sahni

Supporting Cast

Ayaz Khan as Srikant Malhotra
Kishwer Merchant as Neyonika Malhotra
Pranay Pachauri as Zubin
Charlie Chauhan as Mukti
Barkha Singh as Jeff
Radhika Bangia as Innaya
Meherzan Mazda as Smaran
Mehul Nisar as Venkatesh Murthy
Ritu Vasishta as Shanno Murthy
Steve as Rishab Murthy

Introduction

In a world full of GREY's where the better choice mostly is the less fatal one, Stranded on a CROSSROAD what is a better choice

"A child abandoned by her parents to withstand the destruction on her own
OR
A child taken in care only to be destroyed and demolished bit by bit"

————————————-

"I so knew it..!!"; Myra shouted as she kept her phone down
"Why the hell are you so grumpy this early in the morning"; asked Kartikeya rubbing his eyes trying to get rid of sleep
"Mr.Malhotra called me just now"
"You mean your Dad..that's good right, see he remembers your birthday"
"You wish..he called me to inform that my so called little brother is coming to Denmark with his girlfriend and he wants me to arrange for his stay"
"Ohk..listen relax I will book a room in a hotel for them..you don't need to worry"
"Wait did I forgot to mention that he is gonna stay here for a few years and also that he is here for a treatment..apparently he is sick"
"Ok in that case, what do you want to do"
"As much as I hate his presence around me, I think he can stay in the guest house and then you can also ask him to find a place for himself soon"
"Me..hello wait why should I ask, he is your brother..don't you think you should have a conversation with him..why do you hate him so much"
"Well May be because, my parents decided to keep him with them, with my so called mother taking him in and my namesake father deciding to stay in a city close to his, while they chose to abandon me when they decided to part their ways..!!"
"Ok ok...but just think for once Myra, the grass always looks greener on the other side...may be Manik's life hasn't really been a bed of roses as you perceive it to be..!!"
"He has a band of his own, he has a loving girlfriend who is accompanying him to a different country just because he is not well, he has the love and care of Mr.Malhotra who doesn't think twice to turn the world upside down when it comes to something that concerns his son and of course he has Mrs.Malhotra, the legal guardian of Manik Malhotra"