09.

"and where are you two heading too?" mrs. lee asked the two of us.
"we're going to the park. we have to make a music video for the project," i replied.
"ok! be safe!"
"bye, mom."
"bye, mrs. lee!"

as we walked to the closest park, jihoon asked how we're going to do this. (( when you're reading this, think of the actual mv of "change up" you'll understand as i continue )) "ok maybe we can have the name of the song in the beginning my voice in the background. then um.. i'll think about the rest when we get there." when we got there, the first thing i looked at was the playground.
"i think we're too old to use the playground."
"pfFFT. 'too old' doesn't exist." i got in a little car first. "i can do my head bopping here. then we can shoot me doing that dance thing somewhere else. then i'll get BACK in the car but standing. then you'll get in the backseat and um move your hands like those rappers. and for a split second we sit in those chess table thingies and play chess. theN you can lie in the grass for a few seconds then go on the playground and let your feet dangle from the rock-climbing part. and we'll get back to the car and do the rock-n-roll sigh with our hands. then we'll go to that thing. with the stairs and sit and dance. then you'll get BACK on the grass and move your hands. and then you do the dance on the stairs thing. and GET BACK in the car and sing while moving your hands. and then we'll get on the spinning thing. and you know, do what i said. move our hands. and we'll repeat a lot of the things i said until we have a good music video."
"what the actual fuck did you just tell me?"
"ssshhh. you'll understand it as we get into it."
"and how are we going to put this together?"
"i'll do it. somehow."

we tried doing what i said, but honestly i forgot what i said. jihoon video-taped me in the little car,  and he bursted out laughing. "you look so ridiculous in that."
"leave me alone. i look fresh as hell."
during our music video shooting, a few kids asked us what we were doing, if this was going to be  on tv, and a group of kids asked jihoon to play tag with them. i video-taped jihoon playing tag. it's the funny thing i've seen today.  
"i'm so ... out-of-breath fr...om running," he said then looked up at me. "arE YOU RECORDING THIS? TURN IT OFF." a little boy came up to jihoon and asked, "what middle school do you go to?" i laughed so hard i fell on the ground. jihoon was frozen and trying to hold in the pain. "i go to a high school actually."
"WOAH! i hung out with a high schooler. gUYS, GUESS WHAT?!" he yelled to his friends and ran off. i was still laughing that a little boy asked jihoon what middle school he went to.
"get up, rat."
"I-I CAN'T HAHA!"
"i think we're done making our mv. you better start editing."
"get me up first."
"get up yourself." i got up from the ground, still out-of-breath from laughing so hard.