It's Jackson

Percy's POV

Being someone who doesn't have any friends sounds like a bad thing, but to me its pretty awesome. Maybe I say that because I've never had a friend before and I'm just used to sitting in the bathrooms during lunch, but I really don't mind not having any friends. I mean seriously, think about it, there isn't any drama, you don't have to worry about making plans to hang out, and you don't have to listen to your parents ask about them. I mean there is the downside too, like your mom always tries to help you find a friend, my mom once sent me to a "special doctor" to find out if I was depressed or something from the lack of friends, and you have to constantly listen to your parents talking about how you don't have any friends and how your in high school and you should be going out and having fun with people. My mom worries about me too much. I guess people in high school don't want a gay friend.

Lunch is my favorite part of school, no one bothers me in the bathrooms. Today for lunch the choices are old pizza, hamburgers, or hot dogs. I chose a hamburger.

"Hey Johnson!" Someone grabbed my shirt collar.

"It's Jackson." I muttered.

"What did you say?" The person spun me around so I was facing him. It was Jason Grace.

"I-I said that it's Jackson, n-not Johnson." My voice cracked as I spoke.

"Does it look like I care, fag." Jason knocked my lunch out of my hands, I looked around, everyone was watching.

"P-Please stop." I whispered. He laughed.

"Why should I?" He asked with a smirk.

"B-Because you're hurting me." I whimpered. He tightened his grip on my shoulder.

"Are you going to cry?" He taunted. I shook my head even though I know he can see the tears forming in my eyes. He spit in my face. "You want me to stop?" He asked, he punched me in the face. I heard people laughing.

"I get it Jason okay? I get that I'm just a disgusting piece of trash okay? I get that I should just go die because I'm gay. You have already accomplished whatever you are trying to accomplish okay? Just leave me alone!" He shook his head. Everyone was laughing at me. Jason pushed me to the ground, hard. He stepped on my hand as he was walking away and I yelped in pain. I got up off the ground and left the lunch room.

I went to the nurse and acted like I was sick so she could call my mom and have her pick me up. My mom picked me up.

"Perce, you can't keep doing this." She said, looking over at me as she drove.

"Eyes on the road mom." I muttered.

"Was it that boy again?" She asked, this time looking at the road.

"Yes mom." I muttered.

"I think I need to have a talk with his parents." She said.

"No mom."

"Hunny, this has been going on for a long time now, I think it's time for me to have a talk with the parents of this child." I sighed heavily.

Jason's POV

I didn't see Jackson the rest of the day.

I hope he's okay. I thought as I walked home from school.

I feel terrible for everything that I do to that kid. I still remember the day that he walked into school with a rainbow shirt on with the words, "I am gay, and that's okay" on it. The kid thought people would be okay with it, but everyone gave him such a hard time, even me. I wish I had the guts to do what he did, but I don't even have the guts to tell my goldfish that I am gay.

I noticed my parents cars were in the garage as I got home. Great. As I opened the door I heard my mother yell at me.

"You son of a bitch! You walk home too damn slow! I told you that I wanted this house clean by the time I got home from work!" I felt her cold hand slap my cheek. I looked at the kitchen, there was one plate in the sink but otherwise it was clean, then I looked at the dining room, clean, living room, clean, bathroom, clean. Everything was just the way it was this morning when I left, but my mother still finds it dirty. "Stop standing around and get cleaning! Your father and I don't want to work our asses off every day and come home to see this mess!" She yelled.

The worst part is, she hasn't even had anything to drink yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hi! What do you think so far?! I have read a few Jercy fanfics where Percy was the one who had Jason's situation at home, so I switched it up. Please tell me what you think so far! Have a fantastic day, bye!