"I don't trust you,"

I sat awkwardly in what it looks like a one thousand dollar chair looking at another thousand dollar table. I glanced up to the Chandelier hanging above me that sparkles each time the light hit it.

"I said what will you have to drink màm" I looked at the middle-aged waiter who was staring upon me and my underdressed clothing. ,"Water is fine," I said still staring off into space.

"And ill have a coke thanks," Max said before shooing him away.

" don't you think this is a bit too much?" I asked

Max looked as if he was Bombarded with my question.

"What do you mean?"

"Look at this tablecloth," I said pinching the fabric against my fingers.

"Isn't this what girls like?" He asked

"Yeah in the movies but McDonald's is fine with Me. Not to mention this place looks like they don't even sell a cheeseburger and if they did it would be thousands of dollars." I said slipping down the chair

After still staring at me for a moment he got up from his seat "well I would never let a lady pay for her own food that's a treat especially on a date" he said grabbing the jacket off the chair putting out his hand.

"let's get out of here." He said I smiled a little bit taking my hand in his as I was quickly tugged, running off to the exit.

We were out of breathing when we finally made it out with our waiter chasing after us.

"Get in" And so I did with a crank of a key we were on the way to who knows where.

I began to laugh thinking that was insane to have the wait or chase us out of all 3 doors we had to get through.

"So where to know?" Max said still staring at the road

"Who cares anywhere," I said in the heat of the moment Not even thinking of food.

"Anywhere?" He said

"Why not," I said smiling

"Alright" and with that, he stepped on the gas doing a donut taking a u-turn entering onto a highway.

We've been in the car for what it feels like hours the sky was getting a bit dark as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up hearing waves against the shore I got up looking to see I was covered with a jacket.

Max jacket.. Where is he anyway?? I looked around until I found him walking in the distance. I got out the car putting on the jacket feeling cold strangely chilly.

I ran towards Max and before I know it I'm beside him looking at his gorgeous faces staring into outer space.

"Enjoying the view" I heard his mouth say and I rolled my eyes. "If you mean the beach yea" he chuckled a bit taking a seat on the sand

It was now dark enough to where the stars were seeable and the sun was joining the surface of the ocean

"So why did you decide to go to the beach?" I asking as I take a seat next to him.

"I just wanted to I guess should there be a reason?

"I have a question?" I asked looking at his side view "hit me" "alright" I hit him playfully on his shoulder

"I meant to ask "

"Nah dip," I said before asking "why were you absent? And are you ever going to tell me what happened to your hand?"

"I don't trust you," he said and rather harsh as I was taken aback. I mean yeah I hardly know him and he hardly knows me but it was just a question no need to get rude.

"Alright" that's all I said until he told me half of my question. "I was absent because I had to take my father's front desk Secretary shift at my father's hospital and my stupid brother wouldn't do it this time." He said laying his head on the sand

"That wasn't so hard was it?" He just shrugged off my comment

"Do you and your brother get along?"

He looked away from the sky and turned his head

"I'll take that as a no"

I played back on the sand seeing the stars in the distance so far away as the world wasn't so big just me and the stars then I was surprised with something beautiful. A meteor shower.

"Hey looks," I said tapping Mac's shoulder pointing to the sky.

"It's nice," he said

Nice no, it's beautiful I kept watching well we kept watching as the last one glazed over the sky falling.

Max turned to face me as I looked at him and saw a bit of sadness in his eyes. Did I bother him that much asking him about his brother? Or anything that has to deal with Max himself.

He was about to speak up as our time was cut short by a vibration in my jean pocket.

I take out my phone and answered the call.

"Hello," I said

" Gracie when are you going to be home. Its dark out and your brother said you weren't home yet"

"I'm fine I'm on the way home as we speak now don't worry bye love you" as I ended the call before my mother could speak.

"Got to go?" Max said standing up brushing off the sand from his shirt that showed too body figure.. too much.

"Yeah," I said

As we got back into the car and take off again as I ended up falling asleep in the car..again

I woke up again with the jacket hovering my body being poked in the head multiple time with a finger "are you dead?" Max said as I could tell by his voice

"No I'm alive," I said stretching from the seat. "Alright good your home. Get out" he said

I pushed his jacket off of me slapping him in the face with it. "My pleasure " I exited the car thanking him before almost getting up to my door.

"Hey, bubblegum?!"

"I said don't call me that bad boy"

He chuckled " I just wanted to tell you that your my date for my parent's ball or whatever it is and we're going to go shopping the day before alright." He then left the driveway with an engine flowing.

Asking myself "His date?"

HI, everyone, it's Izzy and I wanna thank everyone for the votes and reads it just fills my heart with joy ❤❤ So I hope you liked this chapter It was typically Part 2 of the chapter before this.

Have an amazing day love

.
Much Love 💕