Chapter 30- P2

I sat down at my seat next to Val, Melissa, and Ana. Davi walked over to me and patted my lap. I picked him up and sat him down on my lap.

"Daddy play?" Davi said

"Yes." I told him

He clapped his hands together and smiled. I laughed at his cuteness. I got out my phone to check my twitter. I was scrolling down my news feed when I saw a lot of pictures of Neymar, Davi and me from recently. The pictures were of me carrying Davi and Neymar smiling at us another one was me still carrying Davi and Neymar kissing me. I saved the picture and put it as my home screen background. There were so many comments on the pictures. I showed the pictures to the girls and they smiled.

"Omg that is so cute." Melissa said in awe

"You guys look like a true couple." Val said smiling

I blushed and smiled. Ana handed me my phone. 

"Davi you want to take a picture?" I asked him

He nodded. 

"Val can you take a picture of Davi and I?" I asked

"Sure." She said as she got up and took the phone from my hand

"Okay guys say cheese." Val said

Davi and I said cheese and she took the picture. She handed me my phone and I looked at the picture.

"You like it Davi?" I asked him.

"Yeah nice Belle." He said

I smiled and posted the picture on my Instagram and Twitter with a caption 'At the game with my prince charming.'

I put my phone on 'Do Not Disturb' and shoved the phone in my pocket. The boys were walking out and we began cheering.

"Look Davi it's daddy." I pointed to Neymar 

Neymar looked to us and we waved. He waved back at us and smiled.

The second half of the game was about to begin. The score was tied 1-1. Ana and Val were on the edge of their seats. Even though both their boyfriends are on the Real Madrid team they were still supporting their brothers. What I liked was the fact that Sergio and Marcelo didn't mind at all because they love their girlfriends so much. They didn't make them choose like Cristiano did to me. The boys were coming out to start the game again.

The game was about to end and the score was still tied 1-1. I was getting a little nervous because I wanted the boys to win. Davi just woke up from his nap and was looking around for his dad on the field.

"Daddy's still playing look." I pointed to Neymar

He looked and smiled. 

We watched as Marc took the ball away from Cristiano and we all cheered. Marc then passed it to Xavi who then began running towards the goal keeper. Xavi then passed it to Neymar but Pepe came in and kicked Neymar in the stomach. I gasped and got up with Davi in my arms. I guess Davi saw what happened and he started tearing up. 

"Daddy hurt?" He asked me

"A little bit" I said

I looked to the field and I see the referee pulling out a red card for Pepe. I sighed in relief when Neymar was able to get up. The referee gave him a free kick. I was still standing up not wanting to sit down. I looked at Neymar and watched him turn around. He looked at Davi and I. I turned to Davi and said "Let's blow a kiss to daddy for good luck."