Chapter 5

(Edited)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Neymar's P.O.V

I was at Camp Nou with the rest of the guys practicing for our game against Manchester today. I was kicking the ball into the net. Messi then came up to me and joined me.

"Hey Neymar, did you ask Belle out yet?" He asked

I looked at him and shook my head, "No I haven't... yet." I said smirking

He chuckled and looked in back of me. "Well I think you should ask her now cause she looks to be interested in that conversation she's having with that guy." He said pointing to where she was.

I turned around and saw her laughing with a guy. I clenched my jaw and huffed. I then smirked while I kicked the ball to where they were and jogged over to them. I then put my surprised face on.

"Oh Isabelle what are you doing here?" I said while I went to her and kissed her cheek.

"I'm here with Marc, I know that he has a game today and he wants me to come and support him." She explained

"Oh that's good." I said while I totally ignored the guy in front of her.

The guy then cleared his throat and it interrupted us from staring at each other.

"Oh sorry Javier. Um this is Neymar one of my brother's team mates. Neymar this is Javier, he plays for Manchester." She said

I looked at him and shook his hand firmly. The look on his face said he wasn't expecting me to shake his hand like that.

"Nice to meet you." Javier said with a different Spanish accent then from what Isabelle has. I just nodded.

I then looked at Isabelle and asked, "Isabelle, can I speak to your for a sec."

She nodded and I pulled her aside. It's now or never.

"What's up?" she asked

"Um I was wondering if you want to go out with me tomorrow?" I said while I rubbed the back of my neck nervously

She bit her lip and nodded her head. "I would love to."

She then kissed my cheek and then whispered in my ear, 'Don't act like I didn't know you kicked the ball towards us' She then started walking away while she swayed her hips. She really has a nice behind.

I smirked and said "Look at who was watching me."

She chuckled and looked back. She then mouthed, 'Fuck you'.

I then said "When and where sweetie." and winked.

She said "In your dreams."

I smirked and said "Well looks like I'm having a nice dream tonight."

She laughed and continued walking with Javier away from the field. I watched until she was nowhere insight.

Isabelle's P.O.V

I started walking away from the field with Javier. He is a really nice guy and I just love they way he speaks English it's so cute and- hold up why am I thinking about Javier speaking english. Get yourself together Isa. You like Neymar not Javier or do you? I mentally shrugged and ignored my thoughts.

"Are you and Neymar together?" Javier asked.

"No we aren't why?" I responded

"Just curious because by the way he looked at you, I can see that he really likes you." Javier admitted