Chapter 9

I was up and ready for the shoot. I started watching TV while Melissa and Ana finished getting dressed. I got a text from Elizabeth saying that she couldn't come pick us up so she was expecting us to get to the place ourselves. She then gave me the address of the place. I got up and went to Ana's room. She was still in the shower so I knocked on her bathroom door.

"Ana I'm going to get a cup of coffee. Elizabeth expects us to be at the place at 9 sharp. I'll leave the address on the bed. I'll see you at the shoot." I said through the door

"Okay Belle don't get lost." She said

"Yeah got it" I said

I exited the hotel and began looking for a cafe. I turned the corner of the street and bumped into a person. I fell backwards but the person caught me by the waist.

"Thank you." I said

"No problem." The person said

I looked up and saw Cristiano aka Fatty smirking.

Not him again. He then let me go and I smooth out my shirt.

"Hey do you mind telling me where I can buy good cup of coffee?" I asked

"Yeah I was actually going to get coffee right now. Come with me." He said

"Now why should I?" I asked

"Well because then you won't get coffee and plus I'm a nice guy." He said sincerely

"Fine I'm only going because of the coffee." I said and he only nodded

On our walk to the cafe we really got to know each other. For some reason I felt very comfortable around him. He would occasionally make a joke and I would just laugh. I actually ended up snorting from laughing too hard. I then blushed at the fact that I snorted and looked away from him.

"Hey your snort was really cute. Don't be embarrassed." He said

I looked at him and smiled. I may have misjudged him.

He really isn't a bad person like the media makes him look like. He then stopped in front of a cafe and opened the door for me. I walked in and thanked him.

"What do you want?" He asked

"Oh it's okay I'll order it myself." I said

"Come on I insist." He said

"Fine only this one time. I'll like a caramel latte." I said

He nodded and went to go order our drinks. He then came back with the drinks and we left.

"So where are you heading to?" He asked

"Oh I have a photo shoot today so I'm heading to this place. Do you mind showing me where it's at?" I said while I showed him the address that Elizabeth texted me.

"I'm actually heading there too. We can go together if you like." He said

"Yeah that would be nice." I said smiling.

While on our way to the place we were then attacked by paparazzi. Cristiano wrapped my arm around his torso and then hid me under his sweater. (Like in the picture of Zayn and Perrie) The paparazzi then began throwing questions at us.

'Are you two dating?'

'Isabelle what happened to you and Javier?'

'Cristiano are you finally in a serious relationship?'

Once we were about to enter the place I heard,

'Isabelle are you cheating on Neymar?'

That last question I felt like bricks fell on me. I'm not cheating on Neymar because were aren't even dating but it still hurt.