Chapter 14: Better Tom

Tord's P.O.V

(Two weeks later)

Tom has been showing great improvements ever since I got him back, he follows orders and always listens, but I always do miss the other Tom the one that would laugh and... wait what am I talking about this Tom is WAY better than that other one.

"Um sir?" I just now realize that I was staring at Tom that entire time and quickly look away.

"What is it?" I say.

"You were staring, sir" I smile, putting my head down so that Tom couldn't see the smile.

"Whatever" I look up and see not a drop of emotion in Tom's face, the fake eyes on the headset furrowed.

"Thomas?" I look up from my work and stare at Tom.

"What is it, sir?" I think before asking him.

"I want you to go to general Phil and tell him to search for the rebels" Tom nods before standing up and walking towards the door.

"Oh and Tom" Tom stops and turns towards me.

"Have something to eat your getting skinny" He nods and walks out of the room, softly closing the door behind him.

The moment he closes that door I lose my mind, hating the fact that he's different, hating that the reason why he is different is because of me. Every part of my mind was yelling at me telling me to go back, to go back and stop past me from making that mistake of losing him.

I started laughing tears streaming down my face as I laughed. Why was I laughing? Why was I crying?! I never cry! Not for anyone but why was I know. It's because I missed the old Tom wasn't it?!

*CRASH*

I was taken from my thoughts by a loud crash coming from the outside of my office and yelling.

"Stupid robot!" A gruff voice yelled, I got out of my chair and walked over to my door before opening to see Tom on the floor and General Martin was yelling at him. I looked at Tom to see that his eyes were no longer there and his face read Error.

"Stupid fucking robot!" I watched as Martin kicked Tom, My red bowled, I stomped over and stood in front of Tom trying to protect the brit. Martin didn't notice me standing there and throw a punch in witch I grabbed and glared at his frightened face.

"Uh... R-red leader w-what are you d-doing here?" He stuttered looking away from me.

"Tell me general, who gave you the right to kick around Tom?" The general stares at me and sighs.

"No one, sir" I throw him to the side and watch as he runs away.

I turn to look at Tom, he was holding his arm and his eyes were flickering. I kneeled down and lift his chin to look at me.

"You okay?" He stares at me and before I know it he had his arms around me, his hug was cold but it felt nice.

"T-thank you, sir" I sit in shock as he hugs me, I quickly push him away once the shock fades.

"Never do that again" I say, before helping Tom up and walking back to my office with him close behind me.

(Time skip of something?)

I didn't get it, he fucking HUGGED ME! Me of all people, does he not see that I've changed, I'm not the same, I'm the goddamn Red fucking leader for god's sake! I mean the hug did fee.....What am I saying that was stupid.

I look from my desk to stare at Thomas who was writing something down on a sheet of paper, Thomas looks up from his paper and stares at me before pulling on a fake smile, a light hint of blush hitting my face as I look at him. Wait..... Blush! Tord what the fuck have you gotten yourself into?

"You okay, Red leader?" I shake my head and glare at him.

"I'm fine" I roll my eyes and look back down at me work, regretting what I had just did.

'Tord if he leaves again because of your stupid actions you might as well kill yourself' I shake that thought out of my mind as I try to think of something else.

I suddenly get a thought.

"Hey Tom?" He looks up at me.

"What is it, sir?" I couldn't do it, but something inside of me told me to do it, so I pull on a smirk before saying.

"What's my schedule?" Tom flips through his papers before clearing his throat.

"At ten you have a meeting with the other generals, twelve is weaponry check up, one is free, and five is to finish up the last of your paper work for the day" I think about this before answering.

"Set up an outing at one" Tom nods and writes it down on his paper.

"How many soldiers are going with you, sir" Tom asked not looking up from the sheet of paper.

"Just you Tom" I spin in my not facing Tom anymore.

"Got it....wait just us, sir?" I turn my head to the side and nod.