What Are You Doing?

Cel's P.O.V

After a long while of crying I had calmed down and just stared blankly across the street. I wondered how far away from this town i could get. I just felt like running away from all of my problems. I've done it before. When I was fourteen I thought I could go find Sawyer, my eldest brother. I made it two states away until Adin and Ezra found me in an old motel. How they found me? I will never know.

I herd soft steps in the distance. I didn't care. I was much more fixated on the big mansion across the street. It wasn't to big. It looked a lot smaller than mine, but then again, we have 20 different bedrooms for all of my siblings and more. This house looked like a house for a small, but rich, family.

"You can really get far on heels"A familiar yet breathless voice laughed. I hardly think this is a laughing matter. Especially where he is in my book right now, he should be more sympathetic.

"Why don't you I give you a head start and we'll see how fast I can go"I threatened Leon. I was surprised it was just him. I expected Xavior to find me and Leon go punch something. I hope it isn't the other way around. Xavior doesn't cross me as a punch something guy.

"Listen. I'm...I'm...Well...I'm just"He struggled as he sat next to me. I smiled and looked over at him.

"Are you trying to apologize?"I laughed

"It's not funny"

"Oh yes it is"

"Is not"He argued

"Is so"I argued back with a smirk smeared on my face

"Whatever"

"OMG. Can pigs fly? Has hell frozen?"I exclaimed dramatically

"Excuse me?"He asked sounding completely confused

"You gave up a fight"I explained. He does not have any sense of humor. At ALL!

"So immature"He scoffed to himself

"Oh, I'M immature?"

"Yes"He answered flatly

"OK Mr. I Punch People for No Reason"I pointed out

"You have no idea whether or not he did something"He said defensively

"OK then. What did he do?"I asked knowingly

"Nothing"He mumbled

"I thought so"I said coldly. I do admit that was a little mean, but he's the one who has been mean ever since I first met him.

"Why do you always do that?"He looked at me disappointed. What is he my dad?

"Do what?"I asked getting a little annoyed

"You always act like you know everything about everyone and think you can butt into there business.You also assume what people are like before you meet them. I bet if you would just listen to my reasons then you wouldn't think I was such a bad guy"He said

"Oh really? Do you honestly think you can say I assume what people are like? Before we even met, you tripped me and laughed so I assume you meant to do it on purpose. You think your so big and tough and you can boss around every one. Well you cant! Especially not your own brother. By the way. Did you even acknowledge him before you came to find me? Or did you storm out like you always do? You probably stormed out because you are too afraid to face people. That's why you ran off after he told you"I yelled standing up. Somewhere inside i felt like i knew that was all true, but i didn't know where the heck I got it from.

"So what if I am?!? That doesn't change the fact that he kept this from me, his own brother, and told some bimbo with a mouth and an ego to match"He yelled back. He was now up on his feet and glaring back at me. I felt so vulnerable but I didn't want to back down.