When Being Rich Fails

Cel's P.O.V

"Get up lazy butt" Adin yelled as Cale Paxton Ray and Ezra jumped onto me. Stupid brothers.

"Get off" I gasped trying to push them off. They didn't budge. Stupid 6 pack wearing brothers."I cant get up if you are all on me"I laughed. They may be annoying but they sure are fun.

They all looked at me nervously once they where off of me and then Paxton handed me a school uniform that was hiding behind his back.

"Whats this?"I asked

"Its a school uniform"Paxton said in a 'duh' tone making me and my brothers do a face palm. Paxton definitely isn't the smartest one, but the girls at school say hes hot so i think that makes up for it in some way.

"I know what it is. Why are you giving it to me. Is that our schools new uniform or some thing?" I asked slowly for Paxton to understand.

"Its your new uniform yes, but not for Lincoln High................Dad signed us up for his private school."Cale said putting a hand on my shoulder and mumbling the last part.

"WHAT!" I exclaimed."He couldn't have told me yesterday so i could say bye to everyone?!?"

How could he do that?!? I have friends there! I have a boyfriend there! I know how it is there! Once you move your never mentioned again! How does he expect that school to function without me?!? I am like the foundation there!

"He didn't want you freaking out and not come home after school. No offence but can be a little irrational and short tempered at times" Ezra said patting my back as i groaned. This is so unfair but what else can i do.So i walked into my closet to slip on my new uniform.

"On the bright side you'll make new friends and possibly a guy that actually deserves to date you." Ray said. Ray has always been against me dating Walker because he is a supposed 'player' as Ray putts it. Well he is the real player. Ray brings home a new girl friend every week. Ive never liked any of them cause they're all a bunch of hussies. Plus I've been dating Walker for 2 months now and he hasn't made a move on me. So ha ha.

"Are you seriously gonna do this now? Walker is a good guy. He brings out my feminine side, Mr. I Cant Have the Same Girl for More Than a Week" I teased putting leggings on under my skirt. I herd all of the others laugh at that comment.

"Your feminine side or feminine parts?"Cale said pointedly. He is always protective of me because i am the baby of the family and he has daddy issues. Since my dad works two jobs he isn't always around and my mom doesn't know how to act like a dad. One of dads stupid jobs is principle of the private school that we now attend.

"Cale!"I shouted in disgust

"I'm just saying hes not a trust worthy guy" Ray said trying to ignore Cale's very inappropriate and awkward comment.

"Whatever" I said coming out of the closet to find all of them where already in their uniforms. They were all giving me strange looks.

"I told you her boobs and but are too big for smalls" Cale exclaimed to Ray. My mouth went straight to the floor. They are not too big for smalls. OK, so maybe they are, but its not like i can help that they are at a size that most guys find attractive.

"I think she looks hot"Adin said shrugging.This made me roll my eyes.

"Dude. Just cause your adopted doesn't mean you can perv on my sister"Ezra said punching his arm. Hes not joking though. Adin was adopted when i was three. Its not as creepy when he calls me hot as it used to be.

"Sisters"Some one said from my doorway making us all turn to look at her. It was Ivana.

"What?'' Ezra asked