Making a Deal

Cel's P.O.V

Walking into the bus with everyone behind me groaning of being tired. Most were glaring at Vannah for some reason that is supposed to be a secret from me and me only. I kinda felt bad for her. I mean whatever she didn't do was probably for a good reason.

''Vannah, how about you sit with me today?"I asked and immediately gotten every one's attention. She nodded quickly, still staring at the ground, and caught up to me and sat on my cheetah print seat and me right next to her being closer to the isle.

"Thank you"She whispered just so i could hear, but I'm positive i saw Ray shift from her simple phrase. Wow. I must be more tired than i thought. Like he could actually hear that. pfft.

"No charge"I said in like a cowboy and pretended to shoot all of the others including our driver. I should really learn his name. He used to be my grandmother's driver and when we went to visit her when we were all really young, he was the one to pick us up. He has known us forever and none of us say a single word to him except for Thank You.

"You are such a dork,Cel"She laughed and i gave her a cheeky grin."So are you gonna ask out Leon?"

"What?"I asked with a disgusted look on my face."Why would i ever ask a mean jerk like him out?"

"Cause besides your family, he is the only one who isn't scared of you. And no matter how much you think you don't like it, you still respect it"She pointed out as she played tetris on her phone. She rarely makes eye contact unless she needs some thing from you. And once she brings out those sharp green eyes there is no saying no.

Vannah and Adin are the only two who have green eyes and blond hair. My other sisters have blond hair and brown eyes. While my other brothers have chocolate brown hair and brown eyes that all my friends said make them look sensitive. And then there's little me sticking out again with brown hair highlighted by golden, it is natural, and piercing blue eyes that i enhance with black liner. Of course my hair and eye color give my sisters another reason to be jealous.

My brothers hate it too but in a more protective approach. Except for Adin who finds it attractive and wants me to go out with him. I need ground rules with him. Though he gets enough great from my brothers.

"People aren't scared of me"I huffed making her giggle. Apparently its amusing that i would rather defend myself than say no to her statement.

"Oh really, Ms. I have boxed ever since i was three"She said in a 'matter of fact' tone

"That's only for an emergency"I grumbled."But no. I'm not going to ask that pain out"

"OK"She said in a 'you will soon' tone. She is kinda giving me whiplash. I rolled my eyes and noticed we were almost to school."If you do, don't tell your brothers or Kami and Ivy"And i shook my head kinda wondering why it was just them i cant tell and why.

"Did you write your English lit. essay?"She casually asked

"Crap!"I exclaimed making her crack up. I hardly think this is funny. Then i saw her pull a piece of paper titled 'War and Peace by Celeste Mitchels.

"I love you!"I dramatically stated grabbing the paper"But did you have to put Celeste on there?"

She laughed and said "You know Celeste means heavenly"

"I am aren't I?"I said cockily and flipped my long straightened hair over my shoulder. I saw Ray shake his head and figured he was texting some one. Then we pulled into the school parking lot. Alright lets get this over with.

Four classes down and they were just like yesterday with the devil playing his tricks except every time I saw him he reminded me of Walker so i was a little harsher on him. He gladly returned the favour with something worse than me. I don't know what Vannah was talking about. He is just plain mean.