(34) I Already Did

Start from the beginning

"Are you gonna tell me or nah? If not, you'll go straight to doing my homework."

"Alright! Geez.."

"Well, here is goes." Hiro breathed in and out slowly. He looked up and stared into your eyes.

"(Y/n), I like you. And before you could ask me why.. it's just... you're the most amazing girl I have ever met in my entire life. You've been there for me when I needed it, and you being my inspiration is, well, astounding. I don't think you would return my feelings, but please, after this, can we still be friends? I wouldn't want our friendship to he ruined after this." He finished off with his dorky sheepish smile.

To be honest, he looked really adorable.

After his small confession, he looked down with red cheeks. He was probably rewinding it in his mind, confessing to the girl he hasn't mentioned to you yet.

In all honesty, it felt like the confession was made for you / referred towards you.

You shook your head, realizing the blush got worse when he finished. When you felt that your face was back to normal, you cleared your throat that got his attention.

"That was alright, slightly cheesy but it was okay. I hope this girl tolerates such words." You chuckle.

Hiro looks up and smiles at you. "Thanks." He mumbled, still pink on his cheeks.

"Well," You grin. "what are you waiting for? Tell that girl you like her! Just like earlier. I'm sure she'll return your feelings." Your face softened with a forced smile.

"But, I already did." He responded, making you confused.

"What?"

"I already did. I already confessed to her."

"Are you bonkers?! What did she say?" You ask, leaning forwards, your heart aching a bit.

Hiro shrugged. "I don't know, you tell me."

"W-What?"

Realization hit you like a brick. YOU were the girl he wanted to confess to!

"(Y/n)?" Hiro waved a hand on you face, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Baka!" You scream, hitting him with your pillow multiple times.

"H-Hey!" He tried to dodge your hits, raising his arms to somewhat protect himself.

"Why!" Hit.

"Must!" Another hit.

"You!" A hit again.

"Do this to me!!" You sat on his lap as you aimed to hit his head with red cheeks.

Feathers were coming out of your soft pillow but suddenly, Hiro rolled you both, making him loom on top of you.

You blushed furiously once you noticed that he was pinning you on your bed.

Hiro, noticing your red face, smirked and leaned forwards. You struggled in his grip.

For a scrawny boy, he was strong.

"So, are you going to return my feelings? Hmm?" He hummed teasingly.

You glared at him. "Just shut up and kiss me."

Hiro was taken aback but obeyed. He leaned forwards while glancing from your lips to your eyes and closed the gap between you two.

You kissed back and wrapped your arms around his neck while he caressed your cheek softly.

Soon, you both pulled away. Panting, you smirk at him.

"You're still going to do my homework."

"But (Y/nnnnnn)!"

"No buts!"

"Fine.. But you have to give me kisses after that."

"..."

"..."

"Alright you dork."

"Yay~"

~•°•~

sooo? how was this?

oh gosh, i haven't updated in months x.x

i hope your satisfied with this.. heh..

anywho, bai! i wuv youuuu~💕

~author-chan

1041 words
12/11/18