(15) The 'Bad Side' Of San Fransokyo [Part 1]

Requested by: ZomsAreBetter

~°•°~

You bolt right up from your bed and gasped as you breathed heavily. Putting a hand on your heart, you felt it pounding madly in your chest as you tried to make your breaths even again.

Cold sweat trickled down your face but you in relief and ran a hand through your hair.

"Just a dream.." You muttered as your breathing became even again.

You dreamt that you were on the 'goodie' side of San Fransokyo and you were staying with the 'friends' that you've made over the days.

Yes, you were born in the so-called 'bad side' of San Fransokyo.

You were trying to fit on the goodie side but there's the keyword: trying.

Sighing tiredly, you were going to lie back down on your bed once more when you noticed that the covers on your bed had different colors compared to the last time you changed it.

You furrowed your eyebrows and looked around.

"This isn't my room.." You thought, looking puzzled.

"Where am I?"

"Rise and shine (Y/n)!" Somebody yelled enthusiastically while opening the curtains, which revealed a very bright light of the sun, making you jump and tumble out of the bed.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" The person apologized.

You groaned and stood up, sitting back on your bed while blinking at the bright light.

You felt the bed dip down as someone sat beside you while rubbed your back soothingly with one hand and asked, "Are you alright?"

You looked at the person and realized who it is.

"Emiko?" You hesitated.
You couldn't quite remember the names clearly but you'll just have to try.

She gave you a smile.

"Yeah? Why are you looking at me like you've seen a ghost?" She replied while eyeing you nervously.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

Oh chicken nuggets.. It's real..

* * *

You looked around in awe as you saw the high buildings of the place.

New technology always amazed you and you, yourself was a genius by birth.

You really wanted to go to San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. It was the biggest tech school in all of San Fransokyo.

"So, (Y/n). You're gonna enroll right?" Emiko asked as she walked beside you.

You looked at her and made a confused face. "Enroll where exactly?"

She snorted.

"SFIT, duh!" Emiko said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

You rolled your eyes.

"Yeah, yeah." You muttered, continuing to look around.

"There's this free scholarship this June, and I was wondering if you would like to join." She spoke as she looked at you.