(14) Tagalog [Part 2]

Warning: Read the Part 1 (The previous chapter) and this one's a bit short than expected.

Requested by: PichiKittz

~°•°~

"W-what?" You stuttered out. Glancing down from your bed with wide eyes. Had your ears deceived you? Were you just hallucinating or was he playing with you?

His smirk grew. It seemed that he was aware of you yeeting your phone to the floor. He found that amusing.

"I said, 'Mahal din kita.'" He repeated.

Your mouth suddenly parted open in shock and you felt like it had touched the ground.

"Y-You understood?" You spoke nervously, barely above a whisper. Merlin, He was teasing you and you were sure he was going to use it as blackmail at some point so you could become his slave or ---

"Close it, will you? You'll catch flies." He teased as pointed to his chin with a cheeky smile.

You closed your mouth and looked down. It had been a bad idea, a really bad idea. If you could have just held your confession a little longer then maybe this wouldn't happen all.

Now that he understood, maybe shame would come to you after all..

(That awkward moment when Hiro only understood the last part of your confession and assumed that you liked him too.. Nah! Just kidding! XD)

You looked up and decided to go with the flow since you couldn't do anything anymore now that you've confessed and he understood every single word that you said.

"Are you not messing with me?" Your timid voice started with a frown, letting the camera give you a glimpse of your eyes only. You already picked up your phone, and was glad that it wasn't damaged in any way.

"Do I seem like I'm messing with you?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"(Y/n)!" Hiro let out a chuckle and hid a part of his pink face in his hand, glancing at the screen with a fairly shy gaze. He was embarrassed and shy and it was such a sight to see. It took all of your will to not gush over him and thanked the angle that your blush wasn't seen on the screen as well. "Okay okay I'll be direct."

You didn't answer and just waited for what he was going to say next. You watched him look away for a second and stare back at your eyes with a serious face, 3 words slipping out of his mouth in the most sincerest tone that you heard.

"I like you."

You felt really giddy from those mere words that he said and quickly hid the lower half of your face with a pillow, hiding your grin behind it. How can he be so cute and cool at the same time?

And plus, he liked you back! This day was going so well, it was worth the trouble of confessing to him.

"What do you even like about me?" You asked, tilting your head to the side.

He shrugged, his eyes staring up in thought.

"I don't know.. Maybe it's the way that you look at the things you love with such passion and adoration, and how kind and wonderful your personality is. Perhaps it is because you tolerate my nonsense shenanigans that sometimes get both of our lives in danger--" He smiled sheepishly.

"But best thing that I like about you.. is your smile. Sometimes, you do have trouble trusting people. Especially of how the world had treated you. However, those times where you had slowly opened up to me, I noticed how beautiful you were even when you were just merely smiling at me. And I'm kind of sure that's the reason why I fell for you."

"You dork.." You whispered, burying your face in your pillow. "Stop being so adorable!"

He scratched the nape of his neck while having a visible tint of red on his cheeks. "Sorry."

"Soooo.. How's it going in here?" A new voice came into the room.

You both looked at Emiko as she came visible to the camera and smiled at the both of you.

"Did you tell her about 'it'?" Emiko questioned as she nudged Hiro's shoulder.

"More like, ako ang nagsabi sa kaniya. (More like, I was the one who told him.)" You snorted and was followed by a snicker.

"Hmm. So, how exactly did you tell him?" She asked with a raised eyebrow

Then, you told her all ahout what happened (leaving the sappy lines out) on your confession and finished while scratching your cheek with your finger in embarrassment.

"Aww! That was quite cute don't cha think?" She gushed.

"Well.. I guess? "  Hiro glanced back a you with a fond gaze. You returned it with a soft smile and hid half of your face behind your pillow again afterwards.

"EEEEE! MY SHIP IS FINALLY SAILING!!"  Emiko squealed while jumping up and down.

Suddenly, she paused her movenents and grinned.

"Sooooooo? When's the wedding!?"

Remind her that you're only 14 year olds..

~°•°~

This sucked so bad..

Welp.. Here ya go PichiKittz!

Hope you like it!

Luv you! 💞😘

Bye bye!

~Aleksei099

861 words
March 27, 2018

Hope you enjoyed this part 2! :D

Edited ✔