(34) I Already Did

Requested by: None

ps. this is the crappiest thing i have made so far-

~•°•~

"(Y/n)?" Hiro peeks his head in your room and you look up from your homework.

"Yes? But nice timing, you gotta help me with my homework now." You smirk, crossing your arms.

He rolls his eyes and sits down on your bed. You wheeled down in your spinny chair and faced him.

"What brings you here Hamada?" You ask, raising an eyebrow.

Hiro had a hesitant expression while he bit his lip. "There's this girl, who I like.."

Your heart shattered. You had a crush on Hiro for the longest time you can remember, and hearing this is just painful in the ears.

You put on a strained smile. "Who's the lucky gal? Can you describe her for me?"

"Well," He started. "She's very pretty, incredibly stubborn, funny, talented, nice and just.. breathtaking." Hiro let out a dreamy sigh, probably daydreaming about her.

You quietly frown and look down, fiddling with your fingers. "And?"

"Ah, about that, since it's a Saturday, I'm planning to confess to her, today!" He chirps, having nervousness in his voice.

You look up in surprise. "T-Today?"

"Today." He confirmed with a nod.

Then, he had this small tint of pink on his cheeks as he scratched the nape of his neck sheepishly. "But the thing is.." He trailed off.

You rose your eyebrows and nudged him with a small smile. Well, he needed help, so as his friend you'll give it to him.

"What is it?" You said teasingly. "Chat got your tongue?" [:3]

Hiro rolled his eyes playfully with a smile. "No, it's just that.. I'm nervous to tell her."

"Let me guess.. Is it Karmi?"

[pLEASE DON'T KILL ME

I AM INCREDIBLY JEALOUS OF KARMI BEING JUST  N E A R  OUR CINNAMON ROLL]

Hiro stared at you in surprise and burst out laughing. "Karmi?"

"So it's not her.. is it?"

"No!" Hiro laughed, putting a hand on his face.

"Then who is it?" You whined, poking his side.

"I won't tell you." He playfully stuck out his tongue at you.

"Awwww, come on!" You whined more, pouting at him.

"Nu-uh." He shook his head.

"Anyways," He paused. "I'm finding hard to put my feelings into words.. Could I practice it to you? Since, you know, you're my only GIRL best friend." Hiro shrugged nonchalantly.

"Wow." You rolled your eyes. "You planned that you would confess today, but you didn't even come up with the confession? I thought you were a genius Hiro." You comment with a snicker.

"Hey!" Hiro raised his hands in defense. "You know how I'm not used to this mushy stuff." He scrunched up his face in disgust.

"Riiiiiiight." You rolled your eyes again. "Shoot."

"What?"

You groaned. "I meant, tell me your confession so I can fix it!"

Hiro huffed. "Hmfp. Bossy.."