Introduction

Valkyries and Warriors!

We welcome you to the arena with open gates!

Just a visitor? Monopolize a seat to witness the most unpredictable battles in the history of WORD WARS (History has just begun though).

A warrior? Got a sword (Pen/Cursor)? Gathered your shining-armored army of words yet? Let one thing be clear, we may enlighten the path (with a prompt) for you to the fiercest battlefield of WORD WARS, but how you strategize your battle is up to you. All the routes are opened (any genre) but do you have the valor to compete?

Who is the nemesis who dared to stand against your way? Don't you know? Can't you see? You are standing in the Castle Of Glass, look around! It is you! You have to beat yourself! Keep sharpening your skills and forging your swords (Do not touch it while it's still hot though) because you are here to improve! Overshadow your previous shadow by defeating the current one.

We think that is enough to clear it all. So while we catch a breath, why don't you look around the wordsmiths of the castle who are helping it to grow!

arty_enigma

creator_by_heart

DishaGhosh3

genieinabook

Mellow_Supernova

Omega_to_Alpha

produtta27

Time to unsheath the swords!