~13~

When the two woke up the only noise was whispering outside the door, Kaname blinked in confusion and looked over silently while yawning. He shrugged and nuzzled into Kyouya's chest more, Kyouya's arms tightening around him, they stayed like that until the voices got louder and louder until the door flung open, Kaname almost immediately trying to push Kyouya away. Who held onto him tightly, making sure he doesn't fall off the bed. Tamaki smiled widely and nodded in approval, while the rests of the hosts smiled softly at the two, one who was sighing while the other was trying to go back to sleep. Kaname finally stood up and looked at Mori.

"Mm... Takashi..." He stumbled his way over to the taller male and held his arms up, asking to be picked up, which Mori quickly did, Kaname went limp and yawned while looking at the stunned hosts. He shrugged and rested his head on the shoulder of his cousin. When everyone got into the living room Honey looked over at Kyouya and smiled.

"Kyo-chan, just so you know, if you hurt my brother, I can hurt you two hundred times worst!" He smiled happily while Kyouya froze and nodded slowly.

=======================================================

Writers block sucks.

-Lucy